US Army uses Shannon Airport for suspicious transfers?

A place to discuss military aviation: airshows, stunning pictures, weapons, etc...

Moderator: Latest news team

SN30952

US Army uses Shannon Airport for suspicious transfers?

Post by SN30952 »

Some are worrying about Shannon Airport:
Thursday 24th March, there was a plane load of US troops in uniform and armed at Shannon airport, and 2 suspicious executive jets in security zone.

Due to security restrictions it is now more difficult to monitor the transit of US executive jets that are being used for the rendition of kidnapped captives for torture in countries with undemocratic regimes.

Yesterday, at 9 am World Airways with its cargo of troops, was at Gate 42, while two executive jets were located within the special security zone.

A white one with the serial number N92405, was there overnight.
An other was a bronze colour Gulfstream model?

Isn't Eire supposed to be neutral in this war.

HorsePower

Post by HorsePower »

Let's say N8068V (cn581), previously N379P, previously N581GA.

Just an idea.

Seb.

wouter_vda

Post by wouter_vda »

the presence of troops in Shannon is quite normal. During my year in Ireland a while ago, I saw them regularly. They just use Shannon as a relay point to and from the States: the last suitable airport before the Atlantic Ocean. I don't know about the executive jets, but I'm pretty sure there not related to each other.

HorsePower

Post by HorsePower »

N379P -or what ever the registration it wears nowdays- is a Gulfstream V owned by the CIA. It has been spotted at Shannon, among other place. Shannon also was heavilly used during gulf wars to transport troops and weapons. Since Eire is a neutral country, these weapon transits should be considered as illegal.

Shame!

Regards

Seb.

mic

Re: US Army uses Shannon Airport for suspicious transfers?

Post by mic »

SN30952 wrote:Some are worrying about Shannon Airport:
Thursday 24th March, there was a plane load of US troops in uniform and armed at Shannon airport, and 2 suspicious executive jets in security zone.

Due to security restrictions it is now more difficult to monitor the transit of US executive jets that are being used for the rendition of kidnapped captives for torture in countries with undemocratic regimes.

Yesterday, at 9 am World Airways with its cargo of troops, was at Gate 42, while two executive jets were located within the special security zone.

A white one with the serial number N92405, was there overnight.
An other was a bronze colour Gulfstream model?

Isn't Eire supposed to be neutral in this war.
there was a program about in C4 in UK about this issue and how this aircraft also landed in Stockholm and Cairo, current US administration is undemocratic, brakes all civil and humane rights of individuals, with no proof they abducted ppl and snatch them and transport them to foreign countries - in my opinion this is crime of kidnapping, torture and wrongful imprisonment. If I could call it war crime I would do so, but it certainly deserves attention from international crimes tribunal in Hague.

I'm disappointed UK and Ireland allow this torture and kidnapers land at our airports, they would be arrested and prosecuted.

SN30952

Good? Friday at Shannon airport?

Post by SN30952 »

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

SN30952 wrote:An other was a bronze colour Gulfstream model?
I think it might be a Bombardier Challenger. I might be wrong though.
mic wrote:there was a program about in C4 in UK about this issue and how this aircraft also landed in Stockholm and Cairo, current US administration is undemocratic, brakes all civil and humane rights of individuals, with no proof they abducted ppl and snatch them and transport them to foreign countries - in my opinion this is crime of kidnapping, torture and wrongful imprisonment. If I could call it war crime I would do so, but it certainly deserves attention from international crimes tribunal in Hague.

Oh I feel So bad for those poor terrorists that are getting snached up! We all know that they did nothing wrong! :roll:

Come on! These people, Who are getting snached up, are terrorists. They are getting what they deserve :!:
Onward and Upward...

William

Post by William »

nwa757 wrote:
Oh I feel So bad for those poor terrorists that are getting snached up! We all know that they did nothing wrong! :roll:

Come on! These people, Who are getting snached up, are terrorists. They are getting what they deserve :!:

That's typically the American thing to say in such conflicts ...
Come on man, be reasonable, not everyone is a terrorist !!!
Before you 'snach' up people you MUST have some prove, that's how the system works in Europe my friend !!

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

William wrote:
nwa757 wrote:

That's typically the American thing to say in such conflicts ...
Come on man, be reasonable, not everyone is a terrorist !!!
Before you 'snach' up people you MUST have some prove, that's how the system works in Europe my friend !!
That's typically the European thing to say in such conflicts...
Come on man, be reasonable, not everyone can be trailed and jailed in a legal way. Because when you let them walk, or release them, they will come after you (the USA in this case) to harm them. It's better to see them locked up then walking around and making plans for harming our society. But unfortunately there is a black hole in the legal system here, like with stalkers (one can't get them in a legal way until they have done something wrong). But terrorist potentially do more harm then stalkers, so one needs to hold them up before they cause harm.
That's how things in this world work my friend....

Note to the admins: I know that it is getting to political here, but I want to shed light on the "other" side of the story, which is also very important. :oops:

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Just my point of view :arrow: One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Who should decide :!:
Aum Sweet Aum.

V-Bird

Post by V-Bird »

Advisor wrote:Just my point of view :arrow: One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Who should decide :!:
My point off view: One mans soldier is another mans freedom fighter :!:

Thank God that there are countrys in Europe what have moral and send there troops togethers with the USA as freedom fighters :!:

an-148

Post by an-148 »

The "resistance" was called terrorist by the nazi's. The nazi's react as democratic as the "democratic neo-con US" today (Oradour,...)
History is repeating!!!!1

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

an-148 wrote:The "resistance" was called terrorist by the nazi's. The nazi's react as democratic as the "democratic neo-con US" today (Oradour,...)
History is repeating!!!!1
Right, like the US neocons want to believe us that they "resettled" the terrorists to Guantanamo Bay, but instead they gassed them.......Right! :roll:

Please, get your facts straight before making such an sick comparisation between the US neocons and the Nazi's. :?
What even bothers more is that you compare the resistance fighter (who fought for the freedom of their country) to some lowlife terrorists (who just want the destruction of western society).

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

This thread is becoming too political. I have to close it. Sorry!
André
ex Sabena #26567