Hi there all of you!

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
A318

Hi there all of you!

Post by A318 »

Well my name is Erwin, I am living in Roosendaal, the Netherlands, 35 years old and working for KLM in Amsterdam.
Too bad this is not lasting long anymore since I am one of the 4500 people that have to leave the company.
At this moment I am busy for a position in SNBA which will be also on the ground since I am not a pilot, i made my hours as a PAX :(
In my mind I am trying to convince myself it would be nice to start with my RPL but I still have my yes and no's :wink:
Anyway I am nuts about the aviation industry, airlines and adicted to my Airliner World magazine. Hope to see you all in SNBA in the future!!! Happy landings :!: :!: :!:
A Whole Different Animal

Comet

Post by Comet »

So we have another reader of "Airliner World" magazine. I get that too. Have you ever tried their aviation forum? I'm a regular on that one as well as this one.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

HI!!

I love Airliners World! It's the best magazine in the world!

Regards,
Rutger

A318

Post by A318 »

Comet wrote:So we have another reader of "Airliner World" magazine. I get that too. Have you ever tried their aviation forum? I'm a regular on that one as well as this one.
Hi Comet and nope I never visit their aviation forum. Thanks for the tip because I will visit it now. By the way, I also send my CV to VLM but too bad :( they are not responding at all.
BIVA I totaly agree with you :)
A Whole Different Animal

Comet

Post by Comet »

So that's three of us Airliner fans here!!
I am also "Comet" on the Airliner World forum, makes things easier to remember, using the same name!
It does get a bit mad over on there sometimes, but things usually soon get okay again and it can sometimes be fun, as well as a real place to find out the latest news.
Hope I see you guys over there soon (my new computer course allowing me, of course!!)
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise