Trip Report/Flight Review - Indigo Airlines(6E): Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to New Delhi IGI airport(DEL)

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
flyingvegan

Trip Report/Flight Review - Indigo Airlines(6E): Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to New Delhi IGI airport(DEL)

Post by flyingvegan »

Hi,

Recently I had flown on Indigo Airlines on Economy class from Coimbatore International airport in India to India's capital city's New Delhi Indira Gandhi INTL airport. Indigo airline is India's largest airline by fleet size and in terms of passengers handled. This is my second flight after the pandemic lock down, things have changed a lot after the pandemic. I am sharing the experience here, Indigo is the monopoly operator in this route and it is becoming monopoly operator in most of the routes now a days. The online check-in and selection of seats which is chargeable has been made mandatory, my flight was a bit behind the schedule departure time, as Indigo being a low cost airline there is no In-flight Entertainment and food have to be pre-booked online and you also have the option to buy onboard with limited selection. All the passengers seated in the aisle and window seats were provided with a covid-19 safety kit that had a face shield, a face mask and some sanitizers, the passenger who were about to be seated in the middle seats were provided with PPE kits. As I had pre-booked the in-flight meal, I had to select from the list of available options and I had opted for a prepacked bottle of fruit juice and a bowl of prepacked readily made south Indian food. The food was above average even though it was a prepacked one. Landing was smooth and on time. Overall it was a nice flight.

I have shared the whole experience in the video, kindly watch and comment on it.

sn26567

Re: Trip Report/Flight Review - Indigo Airlines(6E): Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to New Delhi IGI airport(DEL)

Post by sn26567 »

Thanks for the first report on this airline IndiGo for this website.
André
ex Sabena #26567