Hi

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
Euan Buchan

Hi

Post by Euan Buchan »

Hi there Thought I'd join this site I was obsessed with Planes when I was younger my Grandpa & I would go plane watching together he would take me to a gate near the Airport and we watched Planes land and take off as well as going to a path to watch planes land and take off. Edinburgh Airport used to have a balcony you could go to even though you weren't flying and watch planes so went there a few times would go to Airshows as well my favourite plane was The Concorde and I do have a memory only seeing it once whilst it was in motion. Around 1997 I lost interest in Plane watching because I became interested in Birding It's my main passion but I still liked Planes, I would look at planes when one flies by and when I was at the airport I liked looking out at the runway to see what's going on (I still do). After my Grandpa died in November 2017 I wanted to visit the path he and I used to go plane watching so I got the plane watching bug again and went to a Airshow earlier last year too. Every time I go to the path I used to go with my Grandpa I think of the lovely memories I had with him so mostly I see a plane I think of him.

Comet

Re: Hi

Post by Comet »

Hello :mrgreen: EDI is a great airport, I flew from there last year when we went to Warsaw. It's probably the best airport in Britain.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise