Lesotho registered Gulfstream 2 at BRU

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

meerkat

Lesotho registered Gulfstream 2 at BRU

Post by meerkat »

I know that not many Luchtzakkers are biz spotters but rather than just tuck this one away in the database I felt it deserved a wider audience.

Seen this evening (17.45 lt) was Gulfstream 2B (winglets) 7P-TCB which is the first time I have seen a Lesotho reg'd aircraft, (Lesotho is an African country surrounded by South Africa) - perhaps a first for Brussels too?

I can find no record of this aircraft but am assuming that it is a new identity for c/n 73 - 3D-TCB which visited Brussels in May this year. Any confirmation would be greatly appreciated.

Also seen on the Abelag ramp at the same time were

OH-WIN Falcon 20
PP-BIA Challenger

Perhaps the summer break is finishing early and we can expect some more interesting movements during the autumn?

Meerkat

elnombre

Post by elnombre »

Meerkat et al
It came in from CYQX yesterday morning but i don't know yet when its going out. I also assume the c/n is as you say but no confirmation.
Hope you had a good summer. See you soon
Elnombre
Ps The Twingo is soon to go.....Sad day indeed :cry:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Lesotho is indeed exceptional for BRU. And even there in the South of Africa, I'm not sure they have many Gulfstreams ...
André
ex Sabena #26567

meerkat

Post by meerkat »

Our Twingo already gone - very sad day, but replaced by a Berlingo (still an ..ingo!!) which is great fun and very practical

Meerkat