Sharing my passion and life

This is the forum to place all your aviation videos and clips: events, air disasters, crashes, spectacular landings, etc...
Airborn92

Sharing my passion and life

Post by Airborn92 »

Hi guys, ;)

As I am a new member, please let me introduce myself.

My name is Thomas, i'm 20 and I live in Belgium. I started to be deeply interested in aviation a long time ago, I've actuallly always wanted to be a pilot. I am definitely not rich so flying for me was quite a big dream that was hard to acheive (financially talking). However, I started flying when i was 15 (thanks to my parents that i begged for) in France.
One year later my parents got divorced so they couldn't afford anymore my flights and everything.
Two years had passed, graduated from high school, I decided not to give up on my dreams, I applied to an exchange student program to learn English and i got accepted. I moved then to Van Buren, Arkansas, USA for a year where I met very sweet people. That year was pretty awesome, I'm actually visiting my American friends in several months ( excited about flying Delta by the way :p ). I got back from America in June 2011, I was pretty sad about leaving my friends but you know.. I had to move on ! Still wanting to be a pilot, I decided to enrol in a airline pilot flight school. One problem, money.
Fortunately, I got a loan from a bank so I could finally get in a flight school ! I chose Belgian Flight School. I started school in September 2011, I got my PPL in May 2012 and I'm currently almost done with ATPL classes. :)

But anyway, I decided to share my passion by making short videos. I take pictures though but I'm waiting to get a new lens to put them in here :)

Here are my videos on youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/user/AirbornOnTime

Hope you don't feel like i wasted your time telling you my story !

See you guys in the sky !

galaxy

Re: Sharing my passion and life

Post by galaxy »

Congratulations Thomas. Very beautiful videos . I am convinced that you will have a bright future in aviation.
Good luck .

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Nice videos indeed! At which altitude were you flying on your trip to/from Le Touquet? (I can see you enjoyed your day at the beach! ;) )
André
ex Sabena #26567

Airborn92

Post by Airborn92 »

Thank you guys !
We were flying at FL65 on Lille Approach Freq :)