England v Belgium Football

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
Comet

England v Belgium Football

Post by Comet »

Good luck to Belgium in their match against England tomorrow :mrgreen: Read that Marc Wilmots is in charge of the Belgium team for this game, so definitely hope they do well :mrgreen:

Marc Wilmots was a great player, loved watching him in the 2002 World Cup in Japan. Better than Beckham any day!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

regi

Re: England v Belgium Football

Post by regi »

Comet wrote:Good luck to Belgium in their match against England tomorrow :mrgreen: Read that Marc Wilmots is in charge of the Belgium team for this game, so definitely hope they do well :mrgreen:

Marc Wilmots was a great player, loved watching him in the 2002 World Cup in Japan. Better than Beckham any day!
yeah thanks, we lost with 0-1.

Comet

Re: England v Belgium Football

Post by Comet »

Bad result :cry: I think I'm the only English person disappointed that Belgium lost to England. A pity that Belgium is not in the Olympic 2012 football tournament, that would have been my only chance to watch them again. I am certainly not supporting "Team GB" (hate that term) in the 2012 Olympic football.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise