BRU 09/08/2008

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

rut-her

BRU 09/08/2008

Post by rut-her »

Few pics from a sunny morning at the 25L:

Rutger

Sparrow

Re: BRU 09/08/2008

Post by Sparrow »

Nice pictures Rutger! ;)

Does somebody know where she is standing during her overnight?
Another small question about the B757 of Open Skies today. According to the Spotters DB the B757 is flying for Avialeasing Aviation. Do they mean Avialeasing Aviation Company form Uzbekistan? :geek:

Kind regards
Bavo

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Sparrow wrote:Does somebody know where she is standing during her overnight?
Another small question about the B757 of Open Skies today. According to the Spotters DB the B757 is flying for Avialeasing Aviation. Do they mean Avialeasing Aviation Company form Uzbekistan? :geek:
If you're talking about the Open Skies, I'm afraid it's difficult to see it. She's now inside H41 for maintenance. I don't know where Skystef found the Avialeasing Aviation...

Rutger

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

rut-her wrote:
Sparrow wrote:Another small question about the B757 of Open Skies today. According to the Spotters DB the B757 is flying for Avialeasing Aviation. Do they mean Avialeasing Aviation Company form Uzbekistan? :geek:
If you're talking about the Open Skies, I'm afraid it's difficult to see it. She's now inside H41 for maintenance. I don't know where Skystef found the Avialeasing Aviation...

Rutger
First hand info comes always from the Brussels Airport Database, btw Rutger I've mailed you about it matter, not read?

So on the dep list of 10/08/2008 there was at 0620LT EC9902 / TWN9902 757 ORY 0620LT

A little search on the internet: Avialeasing (EC/TWN/036), Tashkent Airport, Airport Sergeli, 700154 Tashkent

Of course then you can start to discuss if the codes used in the Brussels Airport DB are correct or not. In this case it seems it was not the case: "EC" is a duplicate with Open Skies and Avialeasing, by Brussels Airport translated into the ICAO code "TWN" which stands for Avialeasing. ICAO "BOS" stands for Open Skies, at the end this should be the correct translation. Sadly, I have not always the time to sort these kind of errors out. Basicly I just post what comes in my hands. If you might see such errors, just gimme a mail and/or feedback on the forum with a little the explanation, that would for sure help us all to clear things fast out.

Thx for cooperation