Warm regards from Russia

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
Nat

Warm regards from Russia

Post by Nat »

Hi, i`ve posted quite a lot of news here but have registered only now. Actually i do not deal with aviation directly, but often have to write about it.

Best regards to all

P.S. Ghent is my favourite Belgian city :)

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Welcome to Luchtzak, Natalya.

I appreciate your regular submissions of aviation news from Russia. It is a big plus for our website. Thank you so much!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Nat

Post by Nat »

Dank u wel :) (i know - only Elglish)

I like this website a lot, it`s actually the best one i`ve found on the Internet so far, and i`m glad my news are of some use here. Hope to see regular updates :)

Comet

Post by Comet »

Hello from England - I like to see Russian planes but they are becoming rarer now.

Gent is a beautiful city, my own favourite is Brugge, but Eupen, Oudenaarde, Kortrijk, Oostende, Brussels, Spa, Dinant, Namur, Mons, Liege, Antwerp, Hasselt and Veurne are beautiful too. Zeebrugge has bags of character and is worth seeing if you like big cranes and ships :mrgreen:
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

Welcome here on Luchtzak, Natalya.

U remind me of the movie....of James Bond....FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE :wink:
Aum Sweet Aum.

Comet

Post by Comet »

Comet wrote:Hello from England - I like to see Russian planes but they are becoming rarer now.

Gent is a beautiful city, my own favourite is Brugge, but Eupen, Oudenaarde, Kortrijk, Oostende, Brussels, Spa, Dinant, Namur, Mons, Liege, Antwerp, Hasselt and Veurne are beautiful too. Zeebrugge has bags of character and is worth seeing if you like big cranes and ships :mrgreen:
Sorry I forgot to mention Mechelen, Tournai and Ieper in that list.

You can get nice seafood in Blankenberge as well.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise