FlemishJet Airlines prefers Embraer over Fokker

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
fokker_f27

FlemishJet Airlines prefers Embraer over Fokker

Post by fokker_f27 »

FlemishJet Airlines goes Embraer with the E-Jet

Fokker 70/100 will be returned to lessors upon arrival of new Embraer 170 and 190 jets

Antwerp-based startup carrier FlemishJet may retire Fokker Jets as soon as a few months after services begins. Instead, it will use Embraer jets on it's services. FlemishJet is currently planning to place a firm order for 2 Embraer 170 jets and a single Embraer 190, and may order more as the airline grows. "Embraer E-jets are known for their comfortable, spacious cabins and their quiet, fuel-efficient engines. For a business airline such as FlemishJet, it is a perfect aircraft", says the CEO. The aircraft will be fitted with large leather seats and will be equipped with an advanced entertainment system with a touch-screen interface, 22 audio channels, 17 video channels, 12 games, internet access and satellite television. The entertainment system also serves as an information kiosk. Power ports are also available at every seat.
The most sexy girl in the sky: The Sud-Est Caravelle 12.

Old Nickname - VG

Re: FlemishJet Airlines prefers Embraer over Fokker

Post by Old Nickname - VG »

retire the fokkers

men u making more jokes to me then news

G

gr,
vg :x

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

If I can't find a good ERJ190 model, I'll keep the F100 in the fleet, ok? :roll:

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Why changing all the time???
From Skyblue to Flemishjet, from fokker to embraer. First decide and think wise before you do something!

I'm sorry to say but your VA's always have been unprofessional. Maybe it's time to think to stop a public VA and just make a private VA for yourself.
The (Belgian) VA market is already overcrowded, so leave it to the professional ones, and go flying for them or for your private airline.
But your VA will NOT be succesfull on this way of handling.

That's in short what I wanted to say. Don't take it personal :wink:

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

Why would making one change be so critical? I have my own reasons for this fleet change, and there is no way why this should make it less popular.

P.s. so far I can think of only 2 other VA's in Antwerp.

Sabena320

Post by Sabena320 »

Well, what I wanted to say in short is: only the professional (looking) VA's are going to make it, the other ones will fail. And with professional I don't mean that they need to have a lot of members or so.

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

One shouldn't judge about a VA so early in development. There's still a LOT to come, you'll see. :lol:

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

I don't think that there is a good E-190 model. JRLuiciney's one is rubbish.

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

Weren't you making one?

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

fokker_f27 wrote:One shouldn't judge about a VA so early in development. There's still a LOT to come, you'll see. :lol:
I must say I kan see Sabena320's point, but I admire your attitude! If you keep that up, you'll at the very least have had a good time building and operating your VA.
Good luck!

Old Nickname - VG

Post by Old Nickname - VG »

Sabena320 wrote:Well, what I wanted to say in short is: only the professional (looking) VA's are going to make it, the other ones will fail. And with professional I don't mean that they need to have a lot of members or so.
saying this in my own all the post ive seen from this men

fully agree with you

big shmucks in the world

gr,
vg

a380man

Post by a380man »

I think it will be fun soooooo i am joining!

fokker_f27

Post by fokker_f27 »

Thanks for the comments everyone. It looks like there is a pretty big chance that the single Fokker 100 will be kept as there aren't any good E-190 models out there.

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

I'm doing an AI one, but that's not for flying..... Just put them on order. Say that JetBlue is hogging the production line! :lol:

screenshotartist

Post by screenshotartist »

Great News

:cry: Too bad for me

i dont have flightsim. Recently you might have noticed i have not been posting FS screenshots or reporting my flights.
it is because i have not flown FS2004 in months and might not fly it in a month or so :x My PC went through a Reboot and i lost everything (except the back-DVDs i burned).

i am hoping to get a personal room PC which might not have an internet connection for a while, which i would use for FS2004 and long haul flights. Currently i am not downloading FS related addons.

I will also get back to doing FS screenshots edits and Composites