Turbofan Adrenaline Remix : My best aviation track !

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Yoyoman

Turbofan Adrenaline Remix : My best aviation track !

Post by Yoyoman »

Hello Dear Luchtzak members,

I consider that it doesn't make sense to write a topic here for "just a remix" of a track ... But this is more than "just a remix" : "Turbofan adrenaline remix" is so different that it sounds like a new track !

My title is perhaps exaggerated but I wanted to have your attention ==>
"Turbofan Adrenaline remix" definitely became my favourite aviation music track for many reasons :

- It starts gently, with those swimming ducks, while the last section fills a dance floor !
- It has a very catchy melody line
- It contains a lot of plane sounds

Call it my best track ... Would you compare apples and pears ? Would you compare "turbofan Adrenaline remix" with "USS Nimitz" ?

A little tip : If you wake up in the morning with music, try out "Turbofan Adrenaline remix" : It will be a sweeeet wake-up for you :D

And last but not least : Today this track can be downloaded for free, tomorrow, and as long as the 747 planes have been flying !

Have a great day, from yoyoman
www.soundclick.com/yoyoman

Yoyoman

Post by Yoyoman »

Meanwhile you can also listen to a great upgrade of my "Birds of War" track. You can listen to it at www.soundclick.com/yoyoman or at www.brunomisonne.com which is my new additional website.

I won't open a new post for every new update so I'll put them all here :wink:

Bye dear Luchtzak members,

yoyoman / Bruno Misonne

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

As usual MERCI.

When is your sole aviation album coming out 8)
Aum Sweet Aum.

Yoyoman

Post by Yoyoman »

I keep working on my album. It's release was planned before Christmas 2006 but it takes a much longer time. I understand that it may be annoying for the people waiting for it's release but it's worth waiting : Now there's this additional track "Johannesburg airport tower party" as well as the "Turbofan adrenaline remix" ! Now "Birds of War" has been improved ... I need to carefully remaster all my tracks (Some 40% have been done) and next things will happen more quickly. My best bet is that it will be released during the spring of this year.

I want it to be realy good ... That's why much patience is needed ... Rome has not been built in 3 days :lol:

Have a nice day Advisor,

Bruno
www.brunomisonne.com
Aviation Music

Yoyoman

Post by Yoyoman »

Now "Tarmac Activity" has also been upgraded towards a better version also featuring a preflight checklist :D

This track is the record breaker of the amount of aviation sounds being used in 1 single song : 3 minutes 45 seconds (Total playtime : 5 minutes)

Enjoy listening to it :

www.soundclick.com/yoyoman

Bruno / yoyoman