what is your experience with vueling ?

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
biep99

what is your experience with vueling ?

Post by biep99 »

Hi, everybody, I am new here...
Can anyone tell me about his experience flying vueling ?
I've just booked a flight to Valencia for this summer on 14/7 for me and my friends. I think I made a good choice, considering the low fares...
Vueling really was the cheapest of all the low cost airlines...I checked them all.
How are the planes, the flights, the personnel....
I would appreciate your stories.
Thanks in advance.
Biep

Kapitein

Post by Kapitein »

First of all welcome to Luchtzak.

I find the service with VY is very good. Friendly and good looking FA's.
The legroom is maybe a little bit small (I'm 1,91m). But no further problems with that.
In BCN we departed with 40 minutes delay and we arrived 1 minute before schedule. Not so bad IMO.

In general I would give them 8/10 for a LCC.

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Vueling is for me the best LCC on the market.
Brand new planes , very friendly cabin crew ,
they are flying to main airports and they have the best fares.
If you are lucky 10 € one way fare taxes excluded.

Don't choose for an other carrier ( Virgin , Ryanair , Iberia ) but for Vueling !
Best regards,

Airbuske

waldova

Post by waldova »

Helo biep 99. I'm for sure the one on this forum who flew the most with Vueling. Every time it was for a flight to VLC except one time to BCN. I think I flew with Vueling since july 2004 about 20 round trips. Untill now I didn't have any bad experience with them. The crews are really friendly. Of course their English is with a big Spanish accent. Except for a few that are from other countries. For example their is one steward from Holland and he talks to you in Dutch if he sees you are Dutch speaking. I really like that.

Further the service is perfect. Not many delays. Only once for a flight from VLC to BRU they had a technical problem. We had a delay of 3 hours and finally flew with a plane of FUTURA to BRU. A few days later I received then from Vueling an email with a discount coupon of 60€ for my next booking. For me that was perfect, especially because my ticket only costed 47€. So I made some profit on that and didn't really mind the delay because they solved it by renting another plane. This would never happen with Ryanair or Virgin, they would just put you on the next flight which is often the next day and only if their are seats available.

levent

Post by levent »

I flew Vueling on the Valencia-Paris, Valencia-Brussels and Valencia-Sevilla routes. I like them very much; they are a quality LCC, much like Air Berlin (except Air Berlin includes meals in the fare). Recommended!

ag894

Post by ag894 »

I fly regularly with Vueling since they started to fly BCN-AMS.

My highlight comments are:

- excellent quality/price ratio (forget Transavia, Virgin, KLM, Iberia...)
- legroom is below comfort levels (but for 2 hrs you can survive it)
- it is very good that you can choose your seat on their web page (and could also select one with more legroom)
- it would be better if you could get the boarding card from their web page as well (like for example with Iberia, KLM or Transavia), this would be an excellent value for customers that do no check in luggage and fly in earlier flights, e.g. 6 am (my case)
- no food or drinks for free (but I think I can stand 2 hours without it)