How do you use the forums on www.luchtzak.be ?

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.

How do you use the forums ?

Total votes: 0

luchtzak

How do you use the forums on www.luchtzak.be ?

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

just a question that came in my mind today: How do you use the forums ? Do you write your message and do you select to be notified when a reply is posted? Do you surf the forum and select to watch for replies ? Or do you use both or nothing of them at all ?

Let us know ;-)

ciao,

Bart
:rock:

EB-Air

Post by EB-Air »

Hi Bart,

with the new server, I'm checking at least once a day the website (sometimes more, when I have time during my work :oops: ), but doesn't want to be notified when an answer is posted, my mailbox would suffer to much (I'm receiving already to much mails in a daytime... :roll: )

Regards,
Ben

Avro

Post by Avro »

I just surf several times a day through the forum and look at all red marked topics. That's all :wink:

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

EB-Air, you don't need to feel ashamed of yourself! It is just an inquiry because I am curious on your forum-actions ;-)

Avro, we all know that you surf several times a day through the forum ;-) (just kidding)

ciao,

Bart
:rock:

Avro

Post by Avro »

luchtzak wrote:Avro, we all know that you surf several times a day through the forum ;-) (just kidding)
Ok I admit it, I have a serious addiction problem :oops:

Chris
:wink:

Comet

Post by Comet »

I voted to say that I have never used the first and second options.

At my college I am on a computer all the time, so I log onto Luchtzak as soon as I arrive in the morning, minimize the window and keep returning when my tutor isn't looking to read or post messages.

I do the same with the chatroom, I am almost permanantly logged in there when I'm at college as well! I keep checking to see if anyone else is in because Luchtzak members are more interesting for me to "talk" to than the other students are!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I want to know when a reply is posted, hence I chose that option, but I also go directly to the forum and look at the new messages directly.
André
ex Sabena #26567