new

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
conrad

new

Post by conrad »

Hello together, I´m new here. I´m from Duisburg in Germany and am interested in all kind of interesting civil aviation news. I work as a correspondant for "Jetstream" for Düsseldorf-Airport. Due to the developments in the "LoCo" markets here I´m also quite interested what is going on around Cologne and NRN, where hopefully Vbird will soon start. I used to come sometimes to BRU when SN was still flying en route DUS-BRU-MAN, where my mother lives. My wife and I do the route CGN-MAN (with HLX) at least once a month nowadays. In August I tried the FR flight from CRL to Liverpool. It was ok, but not brilliant. 4U (Germanwings) and HLX (Hapag-Lloyd Express) are a lot better.
Hope I can contribute a bit in future. See you soon :)

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Conrad,

welcome to the luchtzak-community!!

ciao,

Bart
:rock:

Comet

Post by Comet »

Hello Conrad. I used to fly the route BRU-MAN with Sabena (I always have to write Sabena in full in case people think I mean SN Brussels if I just said SN) and it was always a popular route, rarely less than full aircraft!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

Conrad Wilkommen here on Luchtzak.be
Ich liebe Deutschland! Already have been spotting in Köln ( my girlfriend lived there for 6 years ), Düsseldorf and Frankfurt. In 2001 we went to Der Schwarzwald mit der Motorrad. Wirklich schön!
Here I've got something you'll like...

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

MD-11 wrote:Conrad Wilkommen here on Luchtzak.be. In 2001 we went to Der Schwarzwald mit der Motorrad. Wirklich schön!
Conrad,
Herzlich willkommen bei Lufteinschluß!

Next week I also go to Freudenstadt in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald), nicht mit der Motorrad, sondern by LH plane via Stuttgart, as it fits for a member of the Luchtzak community. Not for a vacation, but for a 2-day meeting.

I'll report on the flights elsewhere (in English, nicht auf Deutsch!).
André
ex Sabena #26567

Avro

Post by Avro »

Wilkommen auf Luchtzak Conrad :wink:

Ciao
Chris
8)