Worst Frequent Flyer Programme

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
Comet

Worst Frequent Flyer Programme

Post by Comet »

The worst Frequent Flyer programme I've heard about has to be Air New Zealand's, it's the only one I've read about where you are charged money for the dubious priviledge of trying to get upgrades on this horrrendous carrier, who take no notice of passenger's special meal requests and generally treat passengers like something the dog has left behind on the pavement!!

I joined both Air France and Sabena/SN Brussels schemes, no cost to join and easy to get points.

VLM's scheme requires passengers to be paying the full economy fare and so is not available to a mere tourist!!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Old readers of this forum will remember that I hate the LH scheme: you need a lot of FF miles (50% more than with SN) to get a European flight. I also do not like BA, which refuse to give FF miles for cheap tickets (contrary to SN).

And I did like Qualiflyer above all; SN Privilege comes close to it.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Comet

Post by Comet »

Don't like BA?

That makes two of us!!!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise