Forum 'full-frame' ?

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
aerpix

Forum 'full-frame' ?

Post by aerpix »

I don't want to be picky, but would it be possible to run the forum 'full-frame', i.e. without the Main Menu at the left, eating up valuable space? When posting images (have just done this), there is a lot of scrolling needed to see everything. Why not have the forum full frame to make it user friendly, as we have the 'Home' link at the top to reach the rest of the website? Just an idea, though I hope it will be considered.

Regards,
Peter

luchtzak

Re: Forum 'full-frame' ?

Post by luchtzak »

aerpix wrote:I don't want to be picky, but would it be possible to run the forum 'full-frame', i.e. without the Main Menu at the left, eating up valuable space? When posting images (have just done this), there is a lot of scrolling needed to see everything. Why not have the forum full frame to make it user friendly, as we have the 'Home' link at the top to reach the rest of the website? Just an idea, though I hope it will be considered.

Regards,
Peter
Peter,

unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment, however I will do my best to find a solution. I have allready asked it on the official website of phpnuke @

http://www.phpnuke.org/modules.php?name ... pic&t=5452

greetings,

luchtzak
:rock:

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

My reply to aerpix in the "cool websites" forum was completely hidden by his "full frame" pictures; at least under Netscape 4.75.

Help!!!!

André

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

André,

is your version of Netscape the latest available version? I need to check something.

thanks,

luchtzak

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Bart,

I have Netscape 4.75, the latest version accepted by some programmes. Thereafter, ther has been Netscape 6 and now Netscape 7, which I do not use.

Under Netscape 4.75, the text of the latest news items does not appear, only the titles. That's also some kind of glitch.

I have also Internet Explorer, but not veryone likes Bill's programmes...

André

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

André,

can I suggest to upgrade to Netscape 6 or 7. I think it will work then.

greetings,

luchtzak

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Indeed :D
André
ex Sabena #26567