pics and video's from my trip EBBR - LPFR and back

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
killerwhale65

pics and video's from my trip EBBR - LPFR and back

Post by killerwhale65 »

pics are captures from the video, bad quality (cause taken through airplane- and airport windows), but it gives an idea.
video is digitally recorded, but lost a lot of quality cause i hatta put it on the net. Video comprises 5 parts, chronologically ordened. Pics are also chronologically ordened.

pic-names have X'es hear and there: those are types and/or airliners i do not know. If someone could help me on those? Also want to know what the airport is right southwest of Paris.

You can find everything here: http://users.pandora.be/biologie/RAFCAD ... age_01.htm

Any comments are welcome!

Cheerio,

Matt

Comet

Post by Comet »

Your photos are very interesting.
As for the airports south west of Paris - I can think of two which may be right - Orly (definitely south of Paris) and Beauvais (the airport which Ryanair use for their "Paris" service). I don't know of any others. Both CDG and Le Bourget are north.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Avro

Post by Avro »

OK here we go for the X.pictures:

B737-500
B737-800
Transavia B737?
B737-800
A320
B757-200
B757-200
B737?
A319
B737-400
B737-800

That's it, I don't know if they are all correct, but I'm pretty sure. for some of them I've left a ? because i don't know the exact version, because you don't have the entire aircraft in your picture. :wink:

Greetz
Chris
8)

killerwhale65

Post by killerwhale65 »

thanks for the info guys
Matthias Thoen
MicroWings - Aviation Hobby Store