Air Nostrum VA

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
Comet

Air Nostrum VA

Post by Comet »

Does anyone know if there is an Air Nostrum VA, as opposed to Iberia only? I've never found one in a Google search but that does not always mean that one does not exist.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

airbuske

Post by airbuske »

Comet ,

There's no Air Nostrum va
but you can find the Air Nostrum flights at the website of
Iberia Va http://www.ramaweb.com/ibva/
Iberia flightnumbers starting with IB85xx are flights operated by Air Nostrum

Greetings

Airbuske :)

Comet

Post by Comet »

Thanks Airbuske, I will join that VA soon, then I can get my hands on the CRJ :mrgreen: I already have a IB CRJ in my collection, it's a real thoroughbred and I want to do some serious flying with it because it is a beauty!
Louise

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Comet why don't you join my va too?

www.skytravel.uni.cc

Comet

Post by Comet »

sab - I will join your va, I am just getting more practice first with some new types (I have just obtained an A321 which I haven't worked with much yet). I haven't joined any of the vas yet, I am looking around but I will join yours.
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

I took the new A321 up for a night flight from Madrid to test its night lighting effects, I never knew that virtual MAD would look so nice, one of the nicest of night take offs I've attempted, the runway lighting effects are just superb!

Bilbao is another favourite of mine, but for afternoon departures because I get some interesting AI aircraft appearing there in the afternoons, more than I would have expected for Bilbao.
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

I selected three virtual airlines to join - Skytravel, SNBA and Austrian (Arrows). The Austrian one I chose because of their diverse fleet which has types I want to fly. The only thing with that is the flight manager you need, which is 28MB and takes over two hours to download on my system. That is a serious hassle when my IP operates a automatic hang up after two hours :?
Louise

sab319
Location: Mortsel, antwerp, Flanders, Belgium, Europe, Earth, Milky way

Post by sab319 »

Wich internet connection do you have? ADSL, Cable or Dial-in?

Comet

Post by Comet »

sab - I have a dial up connection (can access the internet at any time but with an auto cut off after two hours :evil: )

I gave up on joining Austrian because of the massive 27.9MB download of their flight management software. To me it would have been better in a zip file then it would have downloaded onto my PC, but not with this cut off thing. I had three attempts at the thing, and none worked, so I have joined Delta instead, whose fleet is very diverse and contains all the types I like to fly, especially the CRJ (which is the main reason I wanted to join Austrian in the first place.) And I don't have a massive file to download, the SNBA one, the FlyHome thing, is much better with it being in a zip format, and I have just finished installing it into my system, so I am ready for my first SNBA training flight :mrgreen:
Louise

Comet

Post by Comet »

I have also joined British Airways - their VA has a superb professional site, and it is limited to 1250 members, so there can be a waiting list! I made my first flight for Delta on Thursday, am preparing for my first SNBA flight and will soon make my first journey for BA with an ARJ. Next week I shall be "flying" a Lufthansa service between London City and Frankfurt.
Louise