Where the heck is Fons SN30952 ?

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
AN124

Post by AN124 »

I have to agree with all of you.
Fons always had good and very nice submissions most of us probebly wouldn't find on the net.

I really miss al those new messages from his side.

Best Regards,
Yvo

EB-Air

Post by EB-Air »

I do agree with all of you!
Fons, when will you decide to come back? I didn't know that was the reason, but maybe you are right to take a break, I think I would do the same (but I will not be missed, I don't have news to post... :wink: )
Don't leave your fans alone because some others think they can insult everyone else that doesn't share their ideas? That's the biggest problem on the internet... People are far away, and dare to say everything... In real, I mean, at a real meeting, they won't dare to say a word... I had once a very big discussion with a friend, just because he interpreted something wrong I wrote in an e-mail, and that wasn't the meaning... So, people, please think twice before posting something, it could be wrong interpreted, choose the right words... and keep the good work on!
Regards,
Ben

Comet

Post by Comet »

I haven't noticed much of insults and attacks and bad feeling on here this year. I know last October and November got really bad, but things settled down after Christmas and seemed to get back to normal.

There will always be occasions when people disagree, even on the friendliest of forums you don't agree with 100% of the people all the time. People should be able to disagree with an opinion without making an attack against someone else. What are discussion forums about if not to discuss different ideas? If everyone always agreed with everyone else there would be nothing to discuss.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise