Trip Report/Flight Review - Vistara Airline(UK) A320N: Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to Mumbai CSMI airport(BOM)

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
flyingvegan

Trip Report/Flight Review - Vistara Airline(UK) A320N: Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to Mumbai CSMI airport(BOM)

Post by flyingvegan »

Hi Avgeeks,

I am sharing my experience flying India's Vistara Airline A320N from Coimbatore International airport to India's financial capital Mumbai CSMI airport. Vistara is the only Full Service Carrier in India that offers premium economy seats in selected domestic routes within India. It is jointly owned by India's TATA group and Singapore airlines. Soon this airline will be history as it is to be merged with Air India, which is also now owned by TATA group.

The cabin was neat and tidy, lavatories were clean, cabin crew were friendly but only some of them had a smiling face. I opted for a vegetarian food, however taste wasn't good and it was below average. Flight was on time. Overall a good flight and my rating would be 3.5* out of 5*.

I am sharing the whole experience in this video, kindly watch and comment on it.

sn26567

Re: Trip Report/Flight Review - Vistara Airline(UK) A320N: Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to Mumbai CSMI airport(BOM)

Post by sn26567 »

Hi Flyingvegan,

Thanks for sharing your flying experience on a less-known airline (at least here in Europe) which will soon be history. You seem to have enjoyed a nice flight, and even a full meal in Economy, something we are no longer used to.

Keep them coming! I enjoyed your report.
André
ex Sabena #26567

CRJ 900

Re: Trip Report/Flight Review - Vistara Airline(UK) A320N: Coimbatore INTL airport(CJB) to Mumbai CSMI airport(BOM)

Post by CRJ 900 »

Flew them in April from DEL to IDR. Indeed very good service. Hope they will maintain this high level after the merger.

flyingvegan

Post by flyingvegan »

CRJ 900 wrote: 04 Sep 2023, 09:41 Flew them in April from DEL to IDR. Indeed very good service. Hope they will maintain this high level after the merger.
Even I wish they maintain their standards.