Real plane cockpit

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
arthur956

Real plane cockpit

Post by arthur956 »

Hello,

I've been searching for an airplane cockpit for quite a while now but I can't find find any old planes in Belgium.

Does anyone know if there is an aircraft graveyard in Belgium? If so, where?

Thanks,
Arthur

CTBke

Re: Real plane cockpit

Post by CTBke »

Citybird
The flying dream

Ethylzep

Real plane cockpit

Post by Ethylzep »

I am searching for a real broken cockpit where do you have yours from. I dont know where I can search for a cockpit from a glider.
Have you get them for free or did you have to pay for them?

fahad

Post by fahad »

Home based simulators have been a common training aid for private pilots for many years. Recently, the increased power of home PCs and improvements in graphics and simulation technology has opened up further opportunities to use a PC as a training aid. In fact, it is now quite easy to achieve a very high-fidelity training experience in one's own living room using off-the-shelf commercial products.[1] While early simulators allowed instrument approaches to be practiced, with photographic scenery add ins pilots can now practice visual flights and navigation. Rehearsing a flight in the PC, before performing it in the real world, making training sessions in the real aircraft
ramzan

Doering

Post by Doering »

fahad wrote: 26 Dec 2020, 13:08 Home based simulators have been a common training aid for private pilots for many years. Recently, the increased power of home PCs and improvements in graphics and simulation technology has opened up further opportunities to use a PC as a training aid. In fact, it is now quite easy to achieve a very high-fidelity training experience in one's own living room using off-the-shelf commercial products.[1] While early simulators allowed instrument approaches to be practiced, with photographic scenery add ins pilots can now practice visual flights and navigation. Rehearsing a flight in the PC, before performing it in the real world, making training sessions in the real aircraft
Very well stated! As a real world pilot and flight simulator user, the sim is invaluable for flying into new airports!

rareskyone

Post by rareskyone »

A flight simulator is a new device that artificially re-creates aircraft flight and the environment in which it flies, for pilot training, design, or other purposes. It includes replicating the equations that govern how aircraft fly, how they react to applications of flight controls, the effects of other aircraft systems, and how the aircraft reacts to external factors such as air density, turbulence, wind shear, cloud, precipitation, etc. Flight simulation is used for a variety of reasons, including flight training (mainly of pilots), the design and development of the aircraft itself, and research into aircraft characteristics and control handling qualities

rareskyone

Post by rareskyone »

Despite all the security procedures in place nowadays, cockpit visits are still very much possible on most airlines. Just be sure you ask the flight attendant first, and be ready to take “no” for an answer if the pilots are busy and/or not very social.
mybkexperience mcdvoice