EU Summit

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips

Moderator: Plane spotting team

AN124

Post by AN124 »

Great SHots Vonsmal.
Especially the one from the Romania Smoker :p

One question: Wich country owns the Airbus with the Red Nose in the First picture?

Best Regards,
Yvo

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

it was from Spain :wave:

Avro

Post by Avro »

Nice shots Thomas :thumbsup:

I really like the 707 :)

Greetz
Chris
8)

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Does Chirac refuse to fly in the same plane as Raffarin? Does France have enough money to send two planes? Isn't it faster to travel from Paris by Thalys?
André
ex Sabena #26567

Captain

Post by Captain »

V. Nice.

What's the plane model flow for the second smaller plane for French by officials?

Captain

Zorba

Post by Zorba »

Very cool shots !! Like them all :!:

Kind regards,
Rutger
Tot hier en verder

CST

Post by CST »

great shots!

wish there were more 707's coming to EBBR...

ILS25L

Post by ILS25L »

Thomas,
Dammed, I was there too at the same time as you (between 5 and 6pm). In fact I was waiting for the Blue Line MD83 which happened to be a Spanair. Where were you standing and how could I have recognized you ?
Nice pictures indeed
Greetz, Karl

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Captain wrote:What's the plane model flow for the second smaller plane for French by officials?
Falcon 900
André
ex Sabena #26567

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

ILS25L wrote:Thomas,
Dammed, I was there too at the same time as you (between 5 and 6pm). In fact I was waiting for the Blue Line MD83 which happened to be a Spanair. Where were you standing and how could I have recognized you ?
Nice pictures indeed
Greetz, Karl
i was standing next the barrier,on the hill off the field longing the road who's going down to the tunnel, i drive a black Peugeot 307 and have always my Canon 300D with me :lol:

meerkat

Post by meerkat »

I made an interesting observation Thursday & Friday - not many Belgian spotters are interested in the sort of aircraft on show these last 2 days!!

On each of my visits to the Abelag area (where most of the visitor's were parked) I only saw cars with yellow rear plates (Dutch, British and French). I know that Vonsmalhausen was busy taking landing shots but not too many Belgians with their stepladders seemed to be out and about.
Maybe I just was there at the wrong times - I hope so!

Meerkat

(I met a British spotter there on Thursday who I first met in the 70's at Mildenhall when he locked his carkeys in the boot of his car and we helped him break into his car. I've met him since all over the place including several times at Warton whilst viewing the Tornado production line)

Vonsmalhausen

Post by Vonsmalhausen »

most of the "yellow plate" spotters @ Abelag came ( just like myself ) from Florennes TLP ( i "spotted" most of them on the last TLP day off the current session )
i did'nd stay long @ Abelag because most of the planes there where parked verry "spotter unfriendly"; just some exemples :

i dicided to go spotting @ 02, it proved to be a good decision :lol: , maybe those guy's did'nd know about the 02 spot, do i saw som yellow plates there to :wink: