Lissewege by bus?

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
Comet

Lissewege by bus?

Post by Comet »

Does anyone know of a way to travel between Oostende and Lissewege by bus? I don't mind having to change buses anywhere, but would prefer a bus journey as I will be buying the De Lijn five Euro day passes and want to make the best use of them.

I have seen pictures of Lissewege and think it looks very nice.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

sn26567

Re: Lissewege by bus?

Post by sn26567 »

I'm not sure there is a bus, but I'm sure there is a train from Bruges. You'll be there much faster taking a direct train to Bruges, and from there a local train to Lissewege (direction Zeebrugge).
André
ex Sabena #26567

regi

Post by regi »

sn26567 wrote:I'm not sure there is a bus, but I'm sure there is a train from Bruges. You'll be there much faster taking a direct train to Bruges, and from there a local train to Lissewege (direction Zeebrugge).
right

Comet

Post by Comet »

Thanks Andre and regi. Pity there is no way there by bus, though I do like to have a ride on the old train which runs on the Zeebrugge line :mrgreen: My day pass will be used for the tram instead (wish we had something like those passes where I live, they are brilliant value!)
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise