First A320 of austrian in new colors.

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

MD-11

First A320 of austrian in new colors.

Post by MD-11 »

Saw this one on airliners.net
It's OE-LBN
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

AirDupont

Post by AirDupont »

Nice aircraft but hoorible crew. Very unfriendly, we stay at the same hotel in NRT and most of them think they own the world.

TWA

Post by TWA »

AirDupont, can u check your private messages (inbox) please.
Thx, TWA

L-1011

Post by L-1011 »

I think this livery is horrible, especially the blue belly.
But that's my opinion.
Why do all carriers now have to paint the belly in a different color than the body :?:
I think it's the same as with the line on the windows 20years ago, when (almost) everybody had it.

ciao,
TriStar :(

Comet

Post by Comet »

I admit it looks strange. I have to disagree with TriStar about cheatlines along the fuselage though, I think they looked very smart. The Air New Zealand aircraft I flew most on had that old cheatline livery, and they looked very nice, but once the livery was changed to the large lettering and darker tail, they didn't look as nice, it looked alot harsher. I don't like things being done with noses though. BA have a fad for white nose rings on a dark nose at the moment, and it looks stupid. Likewise the nose end spots which were in fashion a few years ago, they just looked silly. Noses should include part of the cheatline or else be left plain.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Lien

Post by Lien »

Very nice Indeed :rock:

Allnipponairways

Post by Allnipponairways »

Well , hello air dupont long time no hear , yes the crew is horrible since we have no more crew room and austrian thinks they have all the right ....
so hows life ...

GREETS

flying cobra

AirDupont

Post by AirDupont »

ANA,
single again and she has been very rude to our crew ever since. She kicked them out of the crew room after being invited by someone else.