Jet airways activity

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

Vinnie-Winnie

Post by Vinnie-Winnie »

Do you mind if I send the direct link to your picassa account on A.net! It is worth showing with all credits due!

babolat-blast

Post by babolat-blast »

Let's hope the Jet Airways story will be a big success!!! Fingers crossed!

WisoBe

Post by WisoBe »

Vinnie-Winnie wrote:Do you mind if I send the direct link to your picassa account on A.net! It is worth showing with all credits due!
You can send the direct link, but like you said, don't forget to mention my name.

Can you also send me the link on A.net so I will be able to see what others think about my pictures?

Thx
Greetz,
Peter [ http://www.biva.be ]

Vinnie-Winnie

Post by Vinnie-Winnie »

WisoBe wrote:
Can you also send me the link on A.net so I will be able to see what others think about my pictures?

Thx
There you go: http://www.airliners.net/discussions/ge ... n/3544651/

thanks again!

Richarduk

Post by Richarduk »

First post here for me, with a couple of questions:

I noticed a picture from Boeing Field earlier in the week that showed a Jet Airways 737 on the ramp. Presumably it will deliver soon - any info on whether it will come through Brussels, and if so a date/time?

Any info on the timings/aircraft type that Jet will use on the new Chennai service starting in December?

Thanks,
Richard

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Richarduk wrote:I noticed a picture from Boeing Field earlier in the week that showed a Jet Airways 737 on the ramp. Presumably it will deliver soon - any info on whether it will come through Brussels, and if so a date/time?
VT-JGX will be delivered to 9W on the 29th. Arrival at BRU on 28/08 sta 11:50, departure to BFI on 29/08 std 16:00.

Greetz,
Rutger

Richarduk

Post by Richarduk »

Thanks for that. I see from the previous delivery of VT-JGZ that it parked by Lufthansa Technik. I've not been to Brussels for a long while - where are they located, and is it easy to see from the terminal area?

Cheers,
Richard

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Richarduk wrote:Thanks for that. I see from the previous delivery of VT-JGZ that it parked by Lufthansa Technik. I've not been to Brussels for a long while - where are they located, and is it easy to see from the terminal area?

Cheers,
Richard
They are located in the north of the airport area, in between Brucargo in the west and the military in the east. From the wingtips restaurant you can see LH technik, but it is quite far away. From the street, the view is blocked by gates and fences.

Greetz,
Rutger

CTBke

Post by CTBke »

Hi guys,

saw the Jet Airways 773 taking off this morning in the fog... magnificant sight !!!

really W O W :shock:
Citybird
The flying dream

Andries

Post by Andries »

rut-her wrote:Arrival at BRU on 28/08 sta 11:50
Any idea on prefered runway for landing ?

When 25's are in use, which runway will it most likely land on ? 25R ?
Will try to be there for its arrival.

Thanks in advance !

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
Don't dream your life, live your dream !!!

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Andries wrote:
rut-her wrote:Arrival at BRU on 28/08 sta 11:50
Any idea on prefered runway for landing ?

When 25's are in use, which runway will it most likely land on ? 25R ?
Will try to be there for its arrival.

Thanks in advance !

Greetz,

:twisted: Andries :twisted:
25R will be the most likely. But remember: the previous delivery flight (VT-JGZ) landed on 25L and taxied all the way via taxiway W to LH technic.

Greetz,
Rutger