Meet the SN Group...

The place for all your flight-sim experiences, questions, etc...
b-west

Meet the SN Group...

Post by b-west »

For some time, I've been amusing myself with my private VA, the SN Group

It's an aviation group, originally based around the "core airline" called SN World Aviation.

But some time ago I decided to resurrect Sabena :) and rebranded the whole fleet...

There's the main carrier Sabena, and a whole range of other airlines. here's an overview of all the airlines and the different planes they fly...

Lets first take a look at my version of Sabena ;)

The main carrier, Sabena, operates a long haul fleet of Boeing 747, 767 and 777 aircraft.

The short haul fleet operates the 737-800 and 737-700, both equipped with winglets and the Avro RJ100.

Finally, there's Sabena Connect, which flies ATR72 aircraft to places as Luxemburg, London City, Köln/Bonn etc.

Next to the main airline, there are several smaller airlines operating under the SN group umbrella

The second biggest airline in the sn group is SN Atlantica, our American division. Operating out of the old TWA terminal at JFK airport with a fleet of 737-800 aircaft.

Recently, two new airlines were bought over by the SN group, The first was a Congolese airline, flying a fleet of Boeing737-200 adv and 2 Lockheed L1011-500 across the African continent as well as to some European capitals. The airline was rebranded as SN Africa. The planes only received a temporary color scheme, as plans are underway to replace the fleet with more modern aircraft.

The second newcomer in the SN group is a Russian carrier, World Airlines, operating a large domestic Russian network with TU-154 aircraft. These aircraft are still flying around in their original livery, though the old World Airlines logo on the tail has been replaced with the familiar S-tail.

The smallest airline of the SN group is Bizz wings, flying all business class Airbus A319's to JFK, BOS, LHR and FRA.

And finally there's SN Cargo, based in BRU, operating a large fleet of Boeing 727 and McDonnel Douglas DC-10 aircraft, in a livery reminiscent of the colors Sabena flew in the eighties.

Next to the airlines, the SN group also comprises of SN Catering, SN Technics and SN Handling.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Great concept!

I wish it were true!
André
ex Sabena #26567

b-west

Post by b-west »

I used to have one of SN World Aviation, but abandoned it. If time and motivation allows, I might consider starting a new one :)

spotter1102

Post by spotter1102 »

Which program do you use for this ? It's great ! :D

Outsync

Post by Outsync »

Marvelous!

DAT213S

Post by DAT213S »

this is just great

b-west

Post by b-west »

As for the program, I use FS repaint and lots of all the magnificent freeware planes around :)