Seatmap of SN's Avro's needed !!

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

Avro

Seatmap of SN's Avro's needed !!

Post by Avro »

I'm flying SN in a couple of days and would like to get good window seats for me and the people travelling with me. Therefore I would like to know which rows should be avoided in the ARJ in order to select good seats during the online check-in.
I'm flying both the RJ100 and the RJ85 !! Are rows 3 and 4 good for the views outside ? Or should I automatically opt for rows in the back ? I'm not flying SN's Avro enough to know all this by heart.. That's why I hope that all the people working inside the Avro's and all the frequent flyers will be able to help me :-)

Many thanks for your help

Chris

Ducatibiker

Post by Ducatibiker »

Yes, the first rows are the best - former Business Class on SN - now B.Flex on Brussels Airlines so expect to pay more...and it absolutely not worth the money !

Avro

Post by Avro »

Thanks for your reply but the question is not whether I have to pay more or not ;-) I just want to choose the best rows for the best views outside the Avro. As the Avro is a tricky airplane due to the high wings I wanted to have some feedback of frequent travelers on the Avro or simply on crews flying the whisperjet.

Chris

eurofighter

Post by eurofighter »

Avro wrote:Thanks for your reply but the question is not whether I have to pay more or not ;-) I just want to choose the best rows for the best views outside the Avro. As the Avro is a tricky airplane due to the high wings I wanted to have some feedback of frequent travelers on the Avro or simply on crews flying the whisperjet.

Chris
Well first of all, if you already booked your ticket: if you're flying b flex you will for sure sit in one of the first three rows which all have an excellent view. If you fly b light, make sure you sit in the back, or in row 4. Better views outside and more space in the overhead compartments.

Have a nice flight

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

I fly the SN Avro quite often, hence I concur with previous comments: first three rows if you can afford them, or then in the back. Avoid at all costs row 7 in the Avro 100: no window at all :twisted:
André
ex Sabena #26567

Avro

Post by Avro »

Thanks for the answers !!

How about row 4 in the RJ 100 and row 3 in the RJ 85 ?

Otherwise it'll be seats as from row 17..

Chris

eurofighter

Post by eurofighter »

Avro wrote:Thanks for the answers !!

How about row 4 in the RJ 100 and row 3 in the RJ 85 ?

Otherwise it'll be seats as from row 17..

Chris
Those seats should be fine! :)