SN: impossible to book a return flight from Paris to Europe

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
brusselsairlinesfan

SN: impossible to book a return flight from Paris to Europe

Post by brusselsairlinesfan »

Hey,

It seems to be impossible to book any flights from CDG to Europe via BRU on brussels airlines. Why ? Schedules on some destinations are OK but no possibility to book... However, this is possible on the african network and also the US cities...

I hope they will solve this problem soon...

Cheers,

Vincent

brusselsairlinesfan

Can anybody help me ? I have to admit I am a little fed up with the 3 hrs drive from Paris (where I live) to Brussels Airport (where I usually catch the planes of my fav' carrier brussels airlines !). Yes... I must be mad but I think I am really in love with your "home airline"...
The thing is that I would like to benefit from the CDG-BRU-CDG rotation as I already did while flying from CDG to DKR via BRU... Unfortunately, the same does not apply to Europe !

Please help me !!!!

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I am no expert, but I have seen the CDG flight at BRU, and it is operated by a AXIS airways 737, for the sole purpose of providing tranfer pax for the lucrative Africa market from France.
Perhaps SN has enough customers flying CDG-Africa to fill the 737, and leasing another a/c for european transfer pax is not profitable?

Just my thoughts on the matter, no facts to back it up...

brusselsairlinesfan

I remember the old times when Sabena had 4 or 5 daily flights between CDG and BRU. I tried them on a CDG-BRU-FRA flight and return the same way...

I think the route is not operated by AXIS anymore... It seems that brussels airlines nows uses EUROPE AIRPOST 737s (nice service... as I tried it flying CDG-BRU-DKR).

blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Take the Thalys to gare Brussel midi and from there the airport express to Brussels Airport ;)

b720

Post by b720 »

or try the tgv to lyon or strasbourg and start your SN flight from there via bru

brusselsairlinesfan

OK... I must admit I am a true mad brussels airlines fan but... the easiest way would be to open bookings on the CDG-BRU-CDG to all potential passengers on the european brussels airlines destinations...

b720

Post by b720 »

what if you turn out to be be the only "mad" fan from paris? :lol: