43-13

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
SN30952

43-13

Post by SN30952 »

Tears in my eyes... after IRE-ENG
in the Six Nations championship.
Happy Ending To An Historic Day

Malaysia

Post by Malaysia »

I have watch great !

Comet

Post by Comet »

What an interesting signature picture Malaysia. Do you have a photo of the whole plane?
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Rago

Post by Rago »

Indeed interesting pic!!! But :

number ten in the forumrules is also interesting...

10. Besides the fact that you can place your website in your forum-profile we also accept one (1) url in your signature. Images are not allowed in your signature. Please keep your signature short (1 or 2 lines).

SN30952

Post by SN30952 »

btw, I did not know cricket was such a dangerous sport.
Bob Woolmer, Pakistan's cricket coach, was murdered

C_J

Post by C_J »

SN30952 wrote:btw, I did not know cricket was such a dangerous sport.
Bob Woolmer, Pakistan's cricket coach, was murdered
That's not certain yet I thought? They're speaking about suspicious circumstances.

SN30952

I thought cycling would be interesting this Spring...

Post by SN30952 »

C_J wrote:That's not certain yet I thought? They're speaking about suspicious circumstances.
I read:
Bob Woolmer, Pakistan's cricket coach, was murdered, police in Jamaica have said.
The 58-year-old Briton was strangled and later died in hospital on Sunday after being found unconcious in his hotel room, police said on Thursday.

Men spreekt van een aziatisch gokschandaal....Oh Ye....

.... speculation on Friday was that Woolmer, a notably open and outspoken figure in a game full of obfuscators, was killed because he was about to blow the whistle on a new outbreak of scandal.

FT writes: Millions of dollars have been spent building new facilities across the West Indies for this tournament, and it would take far more than a single unexplained murder to force cancellation.

I thought cycling would be interesting this Spring...