BRU 22-12-2006 Expected

Share pictures, log-reports, special aircraft, nice events, hints and tips from the Belgian airports

Moderator: Plane spotting team

tangolima

BRU 22-12-2006 Expected

Post by tangolima »

Hello,

A little update for the Spotters Database:

Spanair A320 WRONG !!!!
Spanair A321 CORRECT !!!!

(Spanair A320 in technik,Then was the plan a Air Plus comning to EBBR but also technik sow now there is coming a A321 from Spanair)

Also Iberworld for Thomas Cook EC-HZU

Greetings,

Peter

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Hello,

Anybody caught the Turkish 332 this morning? The weather was better than yesterday but unfortunately I had to go to school at 11.30

Somebody can post his pic here?

thanks,

Rutger

EDIT: as I see now on the brussels airport website and in the database, there was no Turkish from Istanbul this morning, but yesterday it was still in the database. somebody knows more?

AA172 from NY/JFK has a delay of more than 7 hours. Somebody knows the reason of this delay ?

Greetz

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

rut-her wrote:EDIT: as I see now on the brussels airport website and in the database, there was no Turkish from Istanbul this morning, but yesterday it was still in the database. somebody knows more?
Yes, yesterday there was a A330 of TK here in BRU. I have seen him around 12 o'clock. But the weather was terrible and I couldn't read the reg. Today at 11.30, I don't know. They take off on 07L. And I forgot to take a look on the arrivals on 02. :oops:

Kind regards
Bavo

rut-her

Post by rut-her »

Thanks Sparrow

I see on the brussels airport website that TK1937 has re-appeared now.

As arrivals are on the 02 atm, pic's are worthless because of the bad position of the sun ...

Greetz, Rutger

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

rut-her wrote:Thanks Sparrow...
You're welcome! :wink:
It was a quick response.

I have made a mistake. It would be 07R for take off and not 07L. Can somebody confirm it?

Kind regards
Bavo

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

rut-her wrote:Hello,

Anybody caught the Turkish 332 this morning? The weather was better than yesterday but unfortunately I had to go to school at 11.30

Somebody can post his pic here?

thanks,

Rutger

EDIT: as I see now on the brussels airport website and in the database, there was no Turkish from Istanbul this morning, but yesterday it was still in the database. somebody knows more?
The A332 never disappeared in the Luchtzak DB, it was just relocated to the 21th as it was the same airframe as yesterday.

Sparrow wrote: I have made a mistake. It would be 07R for take off and not 07L. Can somebody confirm it?
Usual configuration with easterlies, but some heavies took off on 07L as well.

fostro

Post by fostro »

Flight AA172 left JFK with a delay because of mechanical problems. Consequently flight AA171 was delayed too.
The fogproblems in London taken into account, a fully booked ORD-flight and the busy Christmasperiod you can imagine it has been a huge challenge for AA Airport Staff to get all passengers as soon as possible to their final destination...

Does anybody know if AA171 left BRU at 1645 like it was scheduled with the delay?

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

AAL0171 left even a bit later, was around 1715 when lining up for 25R.

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Hi all,

Nailed TF-FIH on the delayed FI cargoflight today :

:arrow: http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=569229

Does someone know when this plane was converted to freighter ? On the internet I can only find pictures as a passenger a/c...

Thanks in advance,

Robin Bamps.
Last edited by Robin_Bamps on 23 Dec 2006, 11:13, edited 1 time in total.

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

Robin_Bamps wrote: Does someone know when this plane was converted to freighter ? On the internet I can only find pictures as a passenger a/c....
Mid November 2006.

JM

Post by JM »

has anyone got info about the JET airways A340 ? Saw it on the tarmac at about 7pm... divert from somewhere ?

Skystef

Post by Skystef »

JM wrote:has anyone got info about the JET airways A340 ? Saw it on the tarmac at about 7pm... divert from somewhere ?
More info in spotters DB.

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Nice diversion ! Too bad it happens during dark...

Thanks to Skystef for the info on TF-FIH :!: :D

Another question : there was said earlier that on 18/12 we would have the last visit of the Hewa Bora L1011. Did the 767 turn up today then, or was it again the L1011 in the end ?

Thanks in advance,

Robin Bamps.

Devon Rex

Post by Devon Rex »

Robin_Bamps wrote:Nice diversion ! Too bad it happens during dark...

Thanks to Skystef for the info on TF-FIH :!: :D

Another question : there was said earlier that on 18/12 we would have the last visit of the Hewa Bora L1011. Did the 767 turn up today then, or was it again the L1011 in the end ?

Thanks in advance,

Robin Bamps.
It is still the TriStar. Saw her yesterday @ 21:40 when I arrived from Helsinki.

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

Devon Rex wrote:It is still the TriStar. Saw her yesterday @ 21:40 when I arrived from Helsinki.
Thanks a lot for that Devon :!:

I had the feeling already as there isn't any picture of it around yet.

Regards, Robin Bamps.

FANFLYER

Post by FANFLYER »

Goodevening,
I am quite surprised to read that L1011 Hewa Bora was seen on Friday evening at EBBR. I thought they only had a flight arriving on Saturday around 7pm and a departure next day on Sunday around 10am. :?:
Greetz, Karl

Robin_Bamps

Post by Robin_Bamps »

FANFLYER wrote:Goodevening,
I am quite surprised to read that L1011 Hewa Bora was seen on Friday evening at EBBR. I thought they only had a flight arriving on Saturday around 7pm and a departure next day on Sunday around 10am. :?:
Greetz, Karl
Hi Karl,

The flights is temporary rescheduled during holiday period:

ALX 100 ----5-- 18/12-28/12
ALX 100 --3---- 27/12-04/01

As of 06/01 again on -----6-

So in short, ALX arrives in BRU 22/12, 27/12, 03/01, 06/01 and then every Saturday.
This was announced already some months ago on the Brussels Airport website.

Regards, Robin Bamps.

FANFLYER

Post by FANFLYER »

Goodmorning,
R.B. : our living encyclopedia on luchtzak ! :D
Thanks for the info.
Greetz, Karl