Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

User avatar
RoMax
Posts: 4445
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 16:32

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by RoMax »

They are acquiring (or leasing) 2nd hand A319's, which will be used to start HAM for example, so although I would love to see their A300 here, I doubt it.

User avatar
lumumba
Posts: 1814
Joined: 04 Sep 2003, 00:00
Location: brussels Europe

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by lumumba »

RoMax wrote: 09 May 2017, 19:58 They are acquiring (or leasing) 2nd hand A319's, which will be used to start HAM for example, so although I would love to see their A300 here, I doubt it.
But are there planning to come to Brussels because it's only in your title...?!?!
Hasta la victoria siempre.

globetrotter
Posts: 1163
Joined: 14 Nov 2005, 00:00

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by globetrotter »

Its reported in this sites press release section, to start soon but likely in some months time.

User avatar
RoMax
Posts: 4445
Joined: 20 Jun 2009, 16:32

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by RoMax »

lumumba wrote: 10 May 2017, 00:03
RoMax wrote: 09 May 2017, 19:58 They are acquiring (or leasing) 2nd hand A319's, which will be used to start HAM for example, so although I would love to see their A300 here, I doubt it.
But are there planning to come to Brussels because it's only in your title...?!?!
Well something went wrong here with the first post on which I reacted...? My post was a reply on the topic opening post

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 38301
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by sn26567 »

RoMax wrote: 10 May 2017, 06:03
lumumba wrote: 10 May 2017, 00:03
RoMax wrote: 09 May 2017, 19:58 They are acquiring (or leasing) 2nd hand A319's, which will be used to start HAM for example, so although I would love to see their A300 here, I doubt it.
But are there planning to come to Brussels because it's only in your title...?!?!
Well something went wrong here with the first post on which I reacted...? My post was a reply on the topic opening post
https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/qeshm-a ... ls-tehran/
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 38301
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by sn26567 »

Now, when Qeshm says "Brussels", they might well mean "Brussels South" !
André
ex Sabena #26567

JOVAN
Posts: 486
Joined: 08 Jun 2006, 00:00

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by JOVAN »

Most European airlines are flying again to Tehran.
Austrian flies even to more destinations in Iran.

Iran means business & tourism nowadays.

Plus a big Iranian community in Belgiyum & surrounding countries.

Time for SN to consider Tehran as a new destination ?
Probably 3 to 4 flights a week would be sufficient.

Nightflights as for Yerevan, ...
f

globetrotter
Posts: 1163
Joined: 14 Nov 2005, 00:00

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by globetrotter »

Starts 27th June.

gumblebee
Posts: 46
Joined: 26 Apr 2006, 00:00
Location: Brussels

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by gumblebee »

I tried to look on their website. The English version was 'Under Construction'.

brabel
Posts: 177
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 10:51

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by brabel »

gumblebee wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 00:24 I tried to look on their website. The English version was 'Under Construction'.
My Iranian friend checked it.
Brussels was still NOT bookable :)

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11542
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by luchtzak »

brabel wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 12:50
gumblebee wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 00:24 I tried to look on their website. The English version was 'Under Construction'.
My Iranian friend checked it.
Brussels was still NOT bookable :)
11 days, that is going to be tight ;-)

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 38301
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by sn26567 »

luchtzak wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 13:46
brabel wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 12:50
gumblebee wrote: 16 Jun 2017, 00:24 I tried to look on their website. The English version was 'Under Construction'.
My Iranian friend checked it.
Brussels was still NOT bookable :)
11 days, that is going to be tight ;-)
A repetition of the Hamburg story? Hamburg was going to be their first European destination, back in May. It never started...
André
ex Sabena #26567


User avatar
quixoticguide
Posts: 1654
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 18:41
Location: Pyongyang, DPRK
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by quixoticguide »

No exact schedule on the website only flights in the near future.
Visit my flights on: http://www.quixoticguide.com

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11542
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by luchtzak »

quixoticguide wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 14:06 No exact schedule on the website only flights in the near future.
Hmmm, I got an Iranian confirmation that they already sold flights .... back to the drawing board then ...

User avatar
quixoticguide
Posts: 1654
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 18:41
Location: Pyongyang, DPRK
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by quixoticguide »

luchtzak wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 14:20
quixoticguide wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 14:06 No exact schedule on the website only flights in the near future.
Hmmm, I got an Iranian confirmation that they already sold flights .... back to the drawing board then ...
My Iranian friend said this, she will go to the airport tomorrow to check.
Maybe the website is not updated yet.
Visit my flights on: http://www.quixoticguide.com

Bralo20
Posts: 1448
Joined: 12 Aug 2008, 13:48

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by Bralo20 »

quixoticguide wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 14:34
My Iranian friend said this, she will go to the airport tomorrow to check.
Maybe the website is not updated yet.
I can't find any flights loaded so I doubt they are on sale. Unfortunately I don't read Farsi so no means to check it on their site, Google translate doesn't seem to want to translate the site either :mrgreen:

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 38301
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by sn26567 »

I fear a repeat of the Hamburg scenario: flights announced in great fanfare, and route abandoned before it is started.
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 38301
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by sn26567 »

sn26567 wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 22:01 I fear a repeat of the Hamburg scenario: flights announced in great fanfare, and route abandoned before it is started.
Well, apparently, I was writing too fast: Brussels Airport just wrote a press release this late evening

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/qeshm-a ... n-27-june/
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 11542
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: Qeshm Airlines plans Brussels service

Post by luchtzak »

sn26567 wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 22:15
sn26567 wrote: 21 Jun 2017, 22:01 I fear a repeat of the Hamburg scenario: flights announced in great fanfare, and route abandoned before it is started.
Well, apparently, I was writing too fast: Brussels Airport just wrote a press release this late evening

https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/qeshm-a ... n-27-june/
Well well ... ;-)

Post Reply