Luchtzak gallery pic's missing

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
jeffie

Luchtzak gallery pic's missing

Post by jeffie »

When using the links in the "Luchtzak Gallery" most of them result in a page mentioning that the album was not found. Does anyone know if this is a temporary problem or if the pic's are really removed? In the latter case it might be a good idea to remove the links as well.

Regards,
Jeffie
Last edited by jeffie on 25 Aug 2003, 15:11, edited 1 time in total.

Comet

Post by Comet »

I'm glad that someone else has mentioned that problem because the same thing was happening to me yesterday, and I thought that maybe my computer was playing up a bit.
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Hello Comet and Jeffie,

In fact I had many pictures at webshots but once of a sudden they decided to remove certain gallery's because I didn't want to pay many many dollars !! Made me angry a little bit !!

To save us some time could you click on the 'report broken link'-button if you find a website without pictures ? Makes life easier for administrators ;-)

ciao,

Bart
:rock:

jeffie

Post by jeffie »

Tnx for the answer. Will check all of them and report the broken links.
Bye.

jeffie

Post by jeffie »

ok, reported a number of them. But almost all of them are broken :cry:

Comet

Post by Comet »

I reported some as broken links last week, but I don't remember which ones they were!!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Comet wrote:I reported some as broken links last week, but I don't remember which ones they were!!
That's nice folks! If they have been reported before they must have been removed allready from the Web Links. I'll check the new 'error reports' very soon! Thanks for keeping this website up-to-date 8)

ciao,

Bart
:rock: