Forum rules

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
luchtzak

Forum rules

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

since English is the main language in aviation industry and we have a lot of foreign visitors to this website we would like to have as much as possible English as the main language.

thanks for cooperation!

Sabena_690 and luchtzak
Last edited by luchtzak on 30 Dec 2003, 15:26, edited 2 times in total.

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Hello,

I just want to add some things:

x several users have very interesting articles that they want to post on the forum, but those articles are not in English. Posting those articles is permitted if you keep 2 conditions in mind: 1) an English summary of the article must be included and 2) the copyright must be clearly visible and if possible a link to the story

x topics written in other languages than English, will be removed, as well as topics that don't match with the above written rules

I hope everyone understand this decision. We have to draw the line somewhere to avoid that the non-Dutch speaking users will have to leave because they don't understand some topics.

Of course we are open to discuss this. If you think you can add something to this or if you think that some things should have to be changed, you can always participate in this thread.

Regards,
Frederic

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

Hi all,

as you noticed in Frederic's message above you will notice that allready a lot has been changed. We now have the French and Dutch forums, the new members-forum, etc... All forums seem to run very well. But...

I would like to suggest to members to write their messages so that it has a nice overview. Add a blank line from time to time, etc...

Please don't see this as a critic but as a small tip to give your message/topic the most of it !

ciao,

Bart
:rock: