Crash of Hewa Bora plane, inappropriate comment

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
chrisflyer

Crash of Hewa Bora plane, inappropriate comment

Post by chrisflyer »

Good news for Korongo?
I am very sorry but this is a totally inappropriate comment to make!

I would encourage the author to apologize and the website administrators to remove it.

It is also concerning that noone else so far seems to have noticed the inapropriateness of said comment.

Accidents are tragedies for all people involved, and such comments are unacceptable.

Thank you,

Chris

luchtzak

Re: Crash of Hewa Bora plane with 112 pax/crew at Kisangani

Post by luchtzak »

chrisflyer wrote:
Good news for Korongo?
I am very sorry but this is a totally inappropriate comment to make!

I would encourage the author to apologize and the website administrators to remove it.

It is also concerning that noone else so far seems to have noticed the inapropriateness of said comment.

Accidents are tragedies for all people involved, and such comments are unacceptable.
I think so too Chrisflyer, nobody is waiting for a crash of another airline! And some messages might slip from the attention of the webteam!

Hence we support the use of the 'report a message-button' inside every message!

cathay belgium

Re: Crash of Hewa Bora plane, inappropriate comment

Post by cathay belgium »

Hi,

As stated I agree that this comment is completely inappropiate to make,
but I guess the author of this comment didn't want it to be understand in this way..
Which aviation enthousiast would be happy with a crash and the deaths they made.

I guess the author meant to say ' this crash shows again the need of a safe airliner system in Africa like Korongo ' and I also guess the author hadn't enough time to typ it in this way..

Wrong offcourse but understandable..

Any person which love to see crashes shouldn't be at this forum.. and
I must admit I saw this reply also earlier but didn't make any notice of this because I sure know it wasn't meant in this hurting way !!

CX-B
New types flown 2022.. A339

fretn

Post by fretn »

Please note that I have written RIP all passengers too, you might have taken this a bit out of context.
Anyways not my intention to hurt people. And if you are really offended by this my excuses (which I would never made such a pun about), it was indeed meant as Cathay cited.

Although this really raises the issue that a safe, trusthworthy airline should have the chance to operate in order to provide a safe alternative for the people of the DRC.

chrisflyer

Post by chrisflyer »

Sure. Understood.

Thanks for clarifying,

Chris