Moderato PLEASE !!!

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
Comet

Post by Comet »

Erwin - I agree that there is nothing worse than making the effort to post on a forum, only to discover that no one has replied to (or even read) the thing you made the effort to say!

That happens alot on the "Airliner World" forum.

And if you take the trouble to down load a photo, it is nice to get some positive feedback on it.

Although this forum has so many members, there are very many who have never posted, it is like a small core of regulars who post on here (look in the Members list, you will see what I mean).

Also, I object strongly to my "pets" thread being cited as an example of an irrelevant post!!! Certain people who slam my thread seemed to think nothing of a certain other thread which went on at the weekend, which was irrelevant, potentially "iffy" and completely off topic. Okay, it's now been deleted, but it should have been deleted quicker, especially when it was clear what this individual was asking! So please do not use my topics as examples of irrelevant posts. "Do you sleep in the buff?" is hell of alot worse!!!!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

A318

Post by A318 »

Louise, sorry to hear that, I didn't knew one of your topics was deleted. Well last time somebody asked our favorit programs and I responded on it also. On the other hand, most were aviation programs so it's relevant. But like I said in my "forum prayer" just enjoy, choose your topics of interests and have fun ;)

Greetz,

Erwin
A Whole Different Animal

Comet

Post by Comet »

Erwin - it wasn't my topic which was deleted (though I have lost a comment I made about VLM), my topic on pets is still there, but is being used as an example of irrelevant topics.

My point is that I wish people wouldn't cite my topic (which many people seemed to like) as an example of off topic stuff when some people have posted far worse.

"Do you sleep in the buff" was certainly not one of mine, I assure you! Though I wasted no time in saying what I thought of this topic because I thought it should be deleted.

I have seen too many times over on a certain other aviation forum what happens when individuals start posting threads like that one!
Sabena and Sobelair - gone but never forgotten.
Louise

Avro

Post by Avro »

PLEASE

Let's stop arguing about which topic is fine and which isn't. It's just no use. Otherwise it'll end up in a fight :!:

I think that everyone realized that it is sometime a bit irritating when you have many unread post :!: but if we all make a little effort not to post too much rubbish replies (like wow .....), there won't be any problems at all. I insist on the "too much" because I appreciate when people like the image I post, or other people post :wink:

Regards
Chris
8)

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

I also find the arguïng may come to and end.

Everybody has made his point, that's why I am archiving this thread.

Comet: when citing the pets topic (the first one that came up in my mind, I could have taken several other topics, so don't feel personally attacked), I said it was a PERSONNAL taste. In se there is nothing wrong with your topic, I just say that to limit my internet time I only read aviation topics (with some exceptions).

Everybody with a good reason to reopen this topic may always contact me.

Regards
Frederic
Brussels Airlines - Flying Your Way