Pilot survey

A forum to discuss all aviation items (not for latest aviation news and military aviation news)

Moderator: Latest news team

setligth

Pilot survey

Post by setligth »

Hello,

I am studying Aviation Engineering at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and am currently working on my systematic review thesis about performance measurement of pilots. As part of my study, I am conducting a survey on how and whether pilots want their performance to be measured through different measurement techniques. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to fill in and it would greatly help me and provide insight on pilot performance monitoring acceptability.

The eligibility criteria is the following: pilots who generally fly multicrew, scheduled operations with aircraft seating over 50 passengers.

The survey is accessible through the following link which takes you to the Google Forms: https://forms.gle/YpeWt9MBiwEebrkC9

Thank you sincerely for your time. :)

setligth

Re: Pilot survey

Post by setligth »

If you have any questions regarding the survey or the post, please feel free to comment down below or send me an email :) .
I will try to answer as soon as possible.
My sincere apologies for making another post regarding the same topic. I just thought this way people who saw my old post would see the survey :?

setligth

Re: Pilot survey

Post by setligth »

THE SURVEY IS CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO FILLED IN THE SURVEY! :)