Small trip report SunExpress BRU-Antalya and back

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
blackhawk

Small trip report SunExpress BRU-Antalya and back

Post by blackhawk »

Good evening, my parents just came back from Antalya and they told me something about their flight. They were picked up by a cab and at the airport they received some presents like a small bag etc. They were able to carry 20kg a person but in total they had 39 kilos so no problem told the lady at the check in. At the security control, my dad had to put off his shoes and was advised by the agent not to travel with these shoes again by plane because these are actually protective shoes :p My parents also had lounge access and free drinks while they were waiting.
The 2 flights were operated by a 738 of SunExpress. Very clean and beautiful aircraft with private tv-screens and headset so on their way back home my dad saw « Spiderman ». The food was extremely good: They got fish with vegetables and rice and a dessert. Coffee and soft drinks as much as they wanted. Very friendly and professional crew: on their way back home, they saw my parents were separated by the aisle so the stewardess told them they were able to take the whole first row so they could sit together. Smooth touchdowns and of course the usual applause at the end of the flights.
Last edited by blackhawk on 06 Sep 2005, 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Nice experience! What got them that VIP treatment?
André
ex Sabena #26567

Avro

Post by Avro »

It seems the service is very good un Sunexpress.

Thanks for sharing BH.

Chris

Dreamflight

Post by Dreamflight »

Nice to hear such a positive travelreport of a Turkish airliner.
:dance:
Grz,

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Xcuse my ignorance, but, what are "protective shoes" ? :confused:

MD-11

Post by MD-11 »

I think she means shoes like construction workers have to wear, they have a metal tip.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Steel-capped shoes :wink: