2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 30687
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by sn26567 » 01 Mar 2017, 11:21

Ryanair won slots at Pescara Airport and will plans to operate flights from Bergamo, London, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Barcelona and Charleroi, with Copenhagen and Krakow being added to the list by the end of March 2017.
André
ex Sabena #26567

Traveler
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 Feb 2017, 22:48

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by Traveler » 01 Mar 2017, 21:48

Wizzair will add an extra aircraft to its Skopje base, and increases the frequency to Charleroi from 2 to 3 times weekly!

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 30687
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by sn26567 » 02 Mar 2017, 16:30

Ryanair’s Morocco winter 2017 schedule disclosed today will deliver:

Agadir: Extra flights to: Brussels Charleroi (3 wkly)
Marrakesh: Extra flights to: Brussels Charleroi (4 wkly)
Oujda: 3 routes in total incl.: Brussels Charleroi (2 weekly)
Tangier: 6 routes in total incl: Brussels Charleroi (3 wkly)

- See more at: http://corporate.ryanair.com/news/nouve ... HHjLR.dpuf
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 30687
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by sn26567 » 02 Mar 2017, 17:47

New TUI fly Belgium route from CRL to Tunis, twice weekly from 23/06 to 02/10.

Quick reaction after yesterday's advice from FPS Foreign Affairs!
André
ex Sabena #26567

Boeing767copilot
Posts: 1014
Joined: 13 May 2004, 00:00

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by Boeing767copilot » 06 Mar 2017, 11:18

Ryanair’s Israel winter 2017 schedule will deliver:

Tel Aviv

7 new routes: Baden Baden (2 weekly), Gdansk (2 weekly), Krakow (2 weekly), Milan Bergamo (4 weekly), Paphos (daily), Poznan (2 weekly) and Wroclaw (2 weekly)

Eilat Ovda

8 new routes: Baden Baden (2 weekly), Berlin (2 weekly), Brussels Charleroi (2 weekly), Frankfurt Hahn (2 weekly), Gdansk (2 weekly), Milan Bergamo (2 weekly), Poznan (2 weekly) & Warsaw (2 weekly)

12 routes in total: Bratislava (2 weekly), Budapest (2 weekly), Krakow (2 weekly) & Kaunas (2 weekly).

ostair
Posts: 125
Joined: 19 Jan 2004, 00:00
Location: ostend

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by ostair » 21 Mar 2017, 19:55

NL: http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170321_02791789
FR: http://www.lalibre.be/economie/libre-en ... 5c9a481274

Lets stop the fighting between BRU and CRL says CRL CEO.
CRL is talking with 5 potential candidate airlines.
Last edited by sn26567 on 21 Mar 2017, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link in French

Boeing767copilot
Posts: 1014
Joined: 13 May 2004, 00:00

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by Boeing767copilot » 18 May 2017, 14:44

Qeshm Air to launch Tehran - Brussels CRL route

Qeshm Air plans to launch a direct Tehran Imam Khomeini – Brussels Charleroi flight in the near future, reports ch-aviation. Qeshm will likely make its European debut later this month with flights between the northwestern Iranian city of Tabriz and Hamburg Helmut Schmidt in Germany. Operations are to be on-board the carrier's recently delivered A319-100, of which type two more are expected in the coming months.
The airline secured its Third Country Operator (TCO) licence from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in October last year, alongside Iran Air and Mahan Air, becoming the first Iranian carriers to do so.

User avatar
luchtzak
Posts: 8885
Joined: 18 Sep 2002, 00:00
Location: Hofstade, Zemst - Belgium
Contact:

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by luchtzak » 18 May 2017, 15:06

Boeing767copilot wrote:
18 May 2017, 14:44
Qeshm Air to launch Tehran - Brussels CRL route

Qeshm Air plans to launch a direct Tehran Imam Khomeini – Brussels Charleroi flight in the near future, reports ch-aviation. Qeshm will likely make its European debut later this month with flights between the northwestern Iranian city of Tabriz and Hamburg Helmut Schmidt in Germany. Operations are to be on-board the carrier's recently delivered A319-100, of which type two more are expected in the coming months.
The airline secured its Third Country Operator (TCO) licence from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in October last year, alongside Iran Air and Mahan Air, becoming the first Iranian carriers to do so.
Charleroi or Brussels Airport ?

http://www.luchtzak.be/airlines/qeshm-a ... ls-tehran/

brabel
Posts: 61
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 10:51

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by brabel » 18 May 2017, 17:02

luchtzak wrote:
18 May 2017, 15:06
Boeing767copilot wrote:
18 May 2017, 14:44
Qeshm Air to launch Tehran - Brussels CRL route

Qeshm Air plans to launch a direct Tehran Imam Khomeini – Brussels Charleroi flight in the near future, reports ch-aviation. Qeshm will likely make its European debut later this month with flights between the northwestern Iranian city of Tabriz and Hamburg Helmut Schmidt in Germany. Operations are to be on-board the carrier's recently delivered A319-100, of which type two more are expected in the coming months.
The airline secured its Third Country Operator (TCO) licence from the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in October last year, alongside Iran Air and Mahan Air, becoming the first Iranian carriers to do so.
Charleroi or Brussels Airport ?

http://www.luchtzak.be/airlines/qeshm-a ... ls-tehran/
I hope it will be BRU

User avatar
Yuqu12
Posts: 251
Joined: 04 Mar 2016, 09:41

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by Yuqu12 » 19 May 2017, 08:56

Apparantly it will be CRL and not BRU. I hope so hard that this isn't because of the noise restrictions.

User avatar
sn26567
Posts: 30687
Joined: 13 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Rosières/Rozieren, Belgium
Contact:

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by sn26567 » 19 May 2017, 10:47

Yuqu12 wrote:
19 May 2017, 08:56
Apparantly it will be CRL and not BRU. I hope so hard that this isn't because of the noise restrictions.
It is more likely to be because of airport fees, just like Belavia to/from Minsk.
André
ex Sabena #26567

User avatar
Yuqu12
Posts: 251
Joined: 04 Mar 2016, 09:41

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by Yuqu12 » 19 May 2017, 12:29

Oh oke. Are the fees in CRL that much lower than in BRU? I personally never heard that they were even thinking of CRL. I thought it would be a matter of time before they would come to BRU.

nordikcam
Posts: 525
Joined: 24 Aug 2008, 10:22

Re: 2017 Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) latest news

Post by nordikcam » 19 May 2017, 14:24

Yuqu12 wrote:
19 May 2017, 12:29
Oh oke. Are the fees in CRL that much lower than in BRU? I personally never heard that they were even thinking of CRL. I thought it would be a matter of time before they would come to BRU.
In the future, I think national company Iran Air IR could arrive in Brussels because of the orders of aircrafts...time will tell.
But it's funny Téhéran Charleroi ;)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest