Bad humour of the day: Thoughts on Marriage

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
OO-SBZ

Bad humour of the day: Thoughts on Marriage

Post by OO-SBZ »

1. "Marriage is like a cage; one sees the birds outside desperate to get in, and those inside desperate to get out." - French philosopher and essayist Montaigne.

2. "The secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much." - Colin Chapman.

3. "I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn't." - Patrick Murray.

4. "Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on." - Groucho Marx.

5. "The husband who wants a happy marriage should learn to keep his mouth shut and his checkbook open." - Groucho Marx.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

:lol:
André
ex Sabena #26567

B744skipper

Post by B744skipper »

:thumbsup2:

Jumbolino

Post by Jumbolino »

Can you pls. describe my husband that he has to keep his checkbook opened for happy marriage ?
I paid everything in the Designer Outlett Center Excalibur City / Freeport / Czech Republic yesterday myself :(

nwa757

Post by nwa757 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Onward and Upward...

EB-Air

Post by EB-Air »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will not show that last remark to my wife, or it will only get worser... 8)