VIMEO (not just video...): "The Boneyard"...

This is the forum to place all your aviation videos and clips: events, air disasters, crashes, spectacular landings, etc...
stratofreighter

VIMEO (not just video...): "The Boneyard"...

Post by stratofreighter »

Commonly referred to as the “Boneyard,” the 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., contains about 5,000 retired military aircraft throughout 2,600 acres.
:arrow: http://vimeo.com/67535024
Crews at the Boneyard preserve aircraft for possible future use, pull aircraft parts to supply to the field, and perform depot-level maintenance and aircraft regeneration in support of Air Force operations.
(U.S. Air Force video/Andrew Arthur Breese)

Bottie

Re: VIMEO (not just video...): "The Boneyard"...

Post by Bottie »

Thanks for sharing. Makes me thinking back the days I was walking in and between the planes at this fantastic place a few years back.

Austin38

Post by Austin38 »

Thank you for sharing. It's a nostalgic reminder of the days when I had the opportunity to explore that incredible location, walking amidst and between the planes. The memories of that fantastic place still linger.

Austin38

Post by Austin38 »

Bottie wrote: 07 Apr 2014, 22:40 Thanks for sharing. Makes me thinking back the days I was walking in and between the planes at this fantastic place a few years back.
You're welcome! It sounds like you had an amazing experience walking among the planes. Memories like that can be truly special and nostalgic. Cherish those moments!
g

salmawisoky

Post by salmawisoky »

Thanks for sharing.Drift Boss
Last edited by salmawisoky on 23 Aug 2023, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

Hudson54

Post by Hudson54 »

Bottie wrote: 07 Apr 2014, 22:40 Thanks for sharing. Makes me thinking back the days I was walking in and between the planes at this fantastic place a few years back.
youtube vanced download
Glad to evoke fond memories. Walking among planes in a remarkable setting must have been a thrilling experience. Cherish those moments that brought you joy and inspiration.