Brussels Airlines Cabin Crew Interview

Do you know an airline/airport where they hire new people? Place all aviation job-related items in this forum.
éco

Brussels Airlines Cabin Crew Interview

Post by éco » 28 Oct 2013, 20:16

Hello ! I'm new to the forum, I hope I am posting in the right place.

I am looking for some tips for the Brussels Airlines cabin crew member interview. I found one thread about it, but it is already quite a few years old, and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some up-to-date information. I have already had a telephone interview, and I've been invited to their recruitment day. I want to make sure that I am as well prepared as I can be. Any advice would be most welcome !

Thank you !! :-)

OO-ITR

Re: Brussels Airlines Cabin Crew Interview

Post by OO-ITR » 29 Oct 2013, 00:11

éco wrote:Hello ! I'm new to the forum, I hope I am posting in the right place.

I am looking for some tips for the Brussels Airlines cabin crew member interview. I found one thread about it, but it is already quite a few years old, and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some up-to-date information. I have already had a telephone interview, and I've been invited to their recruitment day. I want to make sure that I am as well prepared as I can be. Any advice would be most welcome !

Check your private messages.

éco

Post by éco » 29 Oct 2013, 08:32

OO-ITR wrote:
éco wrote:Hello ! I'm new to the forum, I hope I am posting in the right place.

Check your private messages.

Thanks!

Wagis

Post by Wagis » 29 Oct 2013, 13:20

Hi éco,

I have had too a telephone interview, and I'm invited to their recruitment day the 8th november.
When is your date?
It will be your first recruitment?

Regards

éco

Post by éco » 01 Nov 2013, 18:23

Wagis wrote:Hi éco,

I have had too a telephone interview, and I'm invited to their recruitment day the 8th november.
When is your date?
It will be your first recruitment?

Regards
Yeah, it's my first interview with SN. My interview is on the 6th November.

How is the preparation going? Good luck !

CTBke

Post by CTBke » 20 Sep 2014, 10:58

vacancy is opened again for next year , good luck to everyone

Cabin Crew Member Ab initio and direct entry (temporary contract) 2015

Mission

As Cabin Crew Member, you are the perfect host for our passengers on board the aircraft. You recognize our passengers’ wishes at a glance and know how to give excellent service. You are also responsible for the cabin safety on board and apply company and Belgian Civil Aviation Authority procedures rigorously.

Main Tasks

-You arrive at work in time for the pre-flight briefing, and adhere to company procedures and grooming standards
-You ensure passengers to receive the highest possible standard of service and customer care
-You attend all necessary company training

Your Profile

-You have excellent language skills in all three languages: English, French and Dutch. Any other language is an asset
-You are able to provide a copy of your diploma (minimum A2)
-You are punctual, friendly and a good listener
-You empathise with passengers and can keep a cool head at all times
-You are willing to work in an irregular working pattern and during the weekend
-You have a natural interest in different cultures and you are willing to work on our short-haul and long-haul network.
How to apply?

-Upload your CV and motivational letter
-Do not forget to add a clear photo of yourself
-Clearly indicate your language knowledge on your CV Warehouse application
-Only if all three criteria are fulfilled, your application will be legitimate.
Citybird
The flying dream

oemiee

Post by oemiee » 20 Nov 2014, 14:39

Hi, I am invited to the recruitment day at Brussels Airlines over a few days so I would like to be prepared as much as I can because it means really a lot to me. Can somebody help me out with some tips. And if it is possible to tell me a little bit about the interviews and what they expect of you.

Thanks a lot

Jaguar

Post by Jaguar » 29 Nov 2014, 14:24

oemiee wrote:Hi, I am invited to the recruitment day at Brussels Airlines over a few days so I would like to be prepared as much as I can because it means really a lot to me. Can somebody help me out with some tips. And if it is possible to tell me a little bit about the interviews and what they expect of you.

Thanks a lot
Hi oemiee

I attended the recruitment day last Monday, how did it go?
I made it to the individual interview in the afternoon , now its waiting for news, feel free to pm me if u like
Greetz

KennethP

Post by KennethP » 30 Nov 2014, 14:22

Hi,

Same here waiting for news about the interviews !! :)

So feel free to PM me aswell ! :)

Greetings

Stella

Post by Stella » 06 Feb 2015, 09:25

Hi there!
I am also invited to a recruitment day with Brussels Airlines next week, I am so excited!!
Would someone be so kind to tell me the unfolding of the day's events so that i can prepare myself?
Huge thanks in advance!!
Stella.

Stella

Post by Stella » 06 Feb 2015, 10:39

Hello everybody!

I received confirmation that I was invited to attend a Brussels Airlines recruitment day next week, I am so excited!
Would someone be so kind to explain me the unfolding of the day's events? That way I can best prepare myself.

Huge thanks in advance,
Stella.

Avroflyer

Post by Avroflyer » 06 Feb 2015, 20:48

Hi Stella,

Upon entering the B.House you will get a small presentation about our company and values etc. (pay attention to it because it might be handy later on) followed by either a group session where you will talk in NL-FR-EN and do some exercises perhaps also with the company values (at least it was so last interview day).

After the group session you will do a written exam in English on different topics (note it can also be the other way around so first exam then group session)

If you are succesfull on those two parts they will invite you for the personal interviews in the afternoon.

Small tip : Keep our slogan "We go the extra smile" in mind and smile your way through the day it's very important !

Good luck and hopefully we'll meet soon on board ;)

Avroflyer

inesun

Post by inesun » 05 Feb 2016, 17:15

Hello

I have an interview on the 18 february with brussels airlines for a cabin crew job, but I didn't find so much information about the interview.
I am looking for some tips and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some up-to-date information. I have already had a telephone interview, and I've been invited to their recruitment day. I want to make sure that I am as well prepared as I can be. Thank you.

Inès

Avroflyer

Post by Avroflyer » 06 Feb 2016, 18:22

inesun wrote:Hello

I have an interview on the 18 february with brussels airlines for a cabin crew job, but I didn't find so much information about the interview.
I am looking for some tips and I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some up-to-date information. I have already had a telephone interview, and I've been invited to their recruitment day. I want to make sure that I am as well prepared as I can be. Thank you.

Inès
Hi Inès,

congrats on already being invited to the recruitment days! The info provided by me in this topic is still valid for the current recruitment days so you may use that as a backbone + read our site where you will also find some valuable info about the company ;)

The biggest tip might be to not over prepare yourself but just go with the flow :)

If you still have questions feel free to PM me and otherwise I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you soon in our big flying family!

inesun

Post by inesun » 14 Feb 2016, 22:47

Hi

Thanks for your answer and for your wishes. I ll do it, I didn't prepared so much, I just have to study my Dutch, because I didn't practice it so long ! I hope, it'll be good enough. Must I have a good level in Dutch or if I can understand and answer guests, it'll be okay? How about the english test, is it complicated? What kind of subject is it? Can you say me if the interview is in NL EN en FR or just in one language.
Avroflyer wrote:

Inès
Hi Inès,

congrats on already being invited to the recruitment days! The info provided by me in this topic is still valid for the current recruitment days so you may use that as a backbone + read our site where you will also find some valuable info about the company ;)

The biggest tip might be to not over prepare yourself but just go with the flow :)

If you still have questions feel free to PM me and otherwise I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you soon in our big flying family!

Glenne98

Post by Glenne98 » 18 Sep 2016, 12:18

inesun wrote:Hi

Thanks for your answer and for your wishes. I ll do it, I didn't prepared so much, I just have to study my Dutch, because I didn't practice it so long ! I hope, it'll be good enough. Must I have a good level in Dutch or if I can understand and answer guests, it'll be okay? How about the english test, is it complicated? What kind of subject is it? Can you say me if the interview is in NL EN en FR or just in one language.
Avroflyer wrote:

Inès
Hi Inès,

Dreamer

Post by Dreamer » 14 Mar 2017, 14:04

Hi, does anyone know how often the recruitments take place at Brussels Airlines? I've heard it was only every six months, but actually not so sure about that..

sn26567

Post by sn26567 » 14 Mar 2017, 14:34

Dreamer wrote:
14 Mar 2017, 14:04
Hi
Hi Dreamer, welcome aboard!
André
ex Sabena #26567

raffae20

Post by raffae20 » 21 Apr 2017, 13:05

And can anyone tell me how long to prepare? 6 months is enough?