I thought racism wasn't tolerated on this website ?

Give your feedback, make new suggestions to improve https://www.aviation24.be, is there anything else we can do for you?
CN-RAM

I thought racism wasn't tolerated on this website ?

Post by CN-RAM »

Forum rules state the following:

7. As this is a website that attracts people from the entire world respect each other's religion, political choice, and others… This is an aviation website and we like to stay far away from this kind of topics.

However, during my time as a member on this board (I generally don't post messages, I only read the forums) I find it bizarre that Comet/Louise has not been removed or barred from Luchtzak (except a few times where she has been banned for a week)...Her Signature at the bottom of her posts:

VoF - Britain's Best Newspaper!

is actually an advertisement for the BNP's (British National Party) newspaper (A right-wing racist organisation. French equivalent of Le Pen).

Anyone with an interest in UK news and politics and an understanding of the BNP can decipher many of her messages as racist or leaning towards that. This is an aviation website with a global outlook with members throughout the globe - if Luchtzak want to host a website with political views then let it be known as such and not disguised as an aviation forum allowing one member to offend other members (the issue of who's views are right or wrong is not applicable here - it's that these views don't hold a place in an aviation forum)

This does not look good on the administrators or moderators but I will not let one member stop me from visiting this informative and entertaining website, however something must be done by the administrators/moderators - at the very least stop her advertising BNP's products and views.

I call on the administrators and moderators to do something....

I trust other members have their views on this. Apologies for the 'moan' but I believe something has to be done.

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

CN-RAM: What I wikied from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party I now understand that this BNP has racist ideas, indeed not tolerated on this website.

I will have a word with Comet ASAP.

Vinnie-Winnie

Post by Vinnie-Winnie »

And now her nickname is "I love Luchtzak!!!"

Hahaha that is hilarious lol!

Shame on you Louise U must know what they represent! They are thick people who only bank on people's fears! BNP's message doesn't make any sense. it has been proven plenty of time by well regarded journalists!