Rating AA's schedule department.

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
vc-10

Rating AA's schedule department.

Post by vc-10 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
They have chnged our flights to Grand Cayman at X-mas so that we depart Miami 2 hours before we arive!!!!!!!!!!!!!we now have to tranzit through JFK and Miami!!!!!!!!! Do they always do this sort of thing?

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

Perhaps you could call them and try to sort things out?? And no, they don't always do this sort of thing which is why this bothers me. :(
"What's this button do?? I don't know, push it and find out................."

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

We booked through Expedia.co.uk, so we didn't expect this mess either. The JFK and Miami flight was the only one they could give us.:(:(

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

It could be that AA is reducing frequencies or something of that sort and Expedia doesn't recognize it for sometime?? It still bothers me that they'd do that to you. :?

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

knight255 wrote: It still bothers me that they'd do that to you.
Yes Tony, we get your point!

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

I dont know what they are doing but that have cirtainly mucked this one up. Whats the service like?

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

Depends on the length of flight, aircraft type, and which class you're traveling in. Answer those questions and I'll get back to you. :)

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

Well, we are flying from LHR to JFK, so 777 for that, and a 757 to MIA, and a 738 to GCR

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

On the 777 you should get a meal, don't count on one for the other flights though. Also, you get a PTV on the 777, and if you're in First on the 757 or 737 you should also have a PTV. I just traveled First from ORD-LHR-ORD and the service was excellent so I hope your experiences are as good as mine was. :)

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

Nahh, cant afford to fly first. :)