Salty Peanuts but No Drink...Southwest Air AUS-LBB

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
mer99tigers

Salty Peanuts but No Drink...Southwest Air AUS-LBB

Post by mer99tigers »

I recently flew from Austin, TX to Lubbock, TX with a connection in Dallas on Southwest Airlines (all 737 fleet). My experiences on Southwest have been generally good, but on my return trip between Dallas-Austin, my row got skipped for drink service. We got two bags of peanuts, FA even took our drink order, but never brought our drinks. I was looking for the FA to say something, but before I could get someone, we were already preparing for landing since it is a short flight (about 40 minutes). It turns out that I was sitting right in the middle of the plane and one FA was working the front and another was working the back of the plane. I guess each FA thought the other had taken care of us. Despite my dry throat I will still fly Southwest again, but perhaps I'll consider a different seat next time...

Knight255

Post by Knight255 »

consider not flying Southworst again maybe..... :lol:
(sorry, just a little AA pride)
"What's this button do?? I don't know, push it and find out................."

Avro

Post by Avro »

Or bring your own dirnks with you next time ;)

Anyway thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Chris