My New 2nd Job

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
ryanvsnow

My New 2nd Job

Post by ryanvsnow »

As I would like to eventually have a career in Cargo Aviation i took it opon my self to learn about it. I am now employed with Quantem Aviation Sevices, Charlotte.
Quantem, CLT, is a contract company for Cargo Carriers as well as builds the skids for UPS, NorthWest, Continental and Airtran. I will be working on the UPS contract from 0700-1300 Tues-Sat before I go into Piedmont. I am off today but should start back tomorrow. I hope to soon learn more about the Cargo Aviation field and I hope to have lots of cargo A/C photos to share with you.
You can check out Quantem at http://www.quantemaviation.com
RyanVsnoW

earthman

Post by earthman »

Good luck with your new second job!

What exactly is it that you will be doing there?

ryanvsnow

Post by ryanvsnow »

Thank you earthman

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Be carefull of those planes, ryanvsnow! :lookaround: :lookaround: :lookaround: :lookaround: :lookaround: :tongue: :tongue:

ryanvsnow

Post by ryanvsnow »

I will Julius Thanks for the heads-up

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Okay :thumbsup:

Advisor

Post by Advisor »

:wave: Best wishes to you on your 2nd New Job.

Take care of your self.
Aum Sweet Aum.

Humberside

Post by Humberside »

Good luck in your new 2nd job

JDarby

Post by JDarby »

For the best

ryanvsnow

Post by ryanvsnow »

Hey, sorry I've not visited in a while.. This new job is keeping me all tied up. I don't have much time for my self. Aug 15 I will finally have my first whole day off. I can't wait.

lowflyby

Post by lowflyby »

It is about time that you have one whole day off!! At least I still get to see you sometimes. But you have to do what you have to do to get things done and I knew from the get go that you we weren't going to see much of each other.....remember you have a goal set for this! And I stand behind you all the way!