Mobile phones allowed on board as from next year

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
TUB023

Post by TUB023 »

i don't care, when on hollidays my phone is OFF all the time, i onley call home to tell i arrived good, and day before i am leaving. so i really don't care about phone on airplane:p

Airbus330lover

Post by Airbus330lover »

I don't care, when on hollidays my phone is OFF all the time, i onley call home to tell i arrived good, and day before i am leaving. so i really don't care about phone on airplane
You do it good and quit fair but many other guys don't care about the others.
Personally, I do the same and when i travel for business, the time spend in the plane can best used without phone.
In other times, it was quiet in airplanes, train......
Cellphones must be banned from airplanes.
Last time I was travelling in France in HST. They recently introduced coaches without cellphone. So let the cellphones off in airplanes and stop the unnecessary expenses.

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

In a poll organised by OAG (thus with frequent travellers), the results are as follows:

Are you looking forward to being able to use your cell/mobile phone on a plane?

Yes 25%

No 71%

Not sure yet 4%
André
ex Sabena #26567

heathrow

Post by heathrow »

I think that if airlines would like to have this option, they should adapt back to an old technique. From smoking and non smoking, quiet and non quiet cabins. It should be up to the airline thought to have these rules

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

BA flight 3256 to Geneva, somewere over nothern France......

"A RING BING BING CRAZY FROG DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YEAH!!!!! I'M ON THE PLANE! YEAH, I KNOW THAT I AM A COMPLETE T*AT.... WHAT, LINDA IS GETTING HITCHED TO KEV? OH DEAR, I'VE GOT 180 ANGRY PASSANGERS STARING AT ME, GO TO GO."

5 seconds later....

"A RING BING BING CRAZY FROG DWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" HELLO LOVE!!! YEAH!!!!! I'M ON THE PLANE! YEAH, I KNOW THAT I AM A COMPLETE T*AT.... WHAT, KEV IS GETTING HITCHED TO LINDA? OH DEAR, I'VE GOT 180 ANGRY PASSANGERS STARING AT ME, GO TO GO."

NOT IN A MILLION YEARS!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO!!!!!!!

luchtzak

Post by luchtzak »

TAP Air Portugal will allow mobile phones (phone-calls and sms) on board soon: https://www.aviation24.be/article10085.html for a short trial period.

vc-10

Post by vc-10 »

I'm not flying with them then.....

bigjulie

Post by bigjulie »

Mobile phone on planes should be a NO-NO
Did you know that there are 2 billion mobile phones in the world now? :sad: