Stupid Questions and Comments

Share your experiences about your latest flights: details and pictures are highly appreciated by our community. How do you rate airlines, in-flight meals, frequent flyer programs, etc... join this forum now!
hvv

Post by hvv »

Incredible story, especially for LH. Did you get any apologies?
No, no apologies. Quite the reverse - in the plane I should be on (to AMS), staff were just angry about the (extra) delay (as if it was my fault!). I explained to the passengers around me during the flight, as quite a few of those obviously also thought I'd been enjoying the shopping at MUC too long, or something similar...

As I said, in hindsight I can see the humour, but at the time I wasn't happy at all.

Hans.

SN30952

Have a nice fright, Sir

Post by SN30952 »

Here is my second contribution this forum under the label:
Did you really think passengers' comments can beat the airlines' comments?
Have a nice fright, Sir.

This is a high-octane complaint about airports and airlines.

As the writer rightly mentions:
Stupid questions come from a stupid questioner.
They're right -- the problem is the passenger: "The customer is an idiot."

Maybe it's the fault of those naive passengers who really believe the captain when he says, "Thank you for choosing to fly with us," when he knows seat price, not brand loyalty, is the key factor in choosing a carrier.

ryanvsnow

Re: Have a nice fright, Sir

Post by ryanvsnow »

SN30952 wrote:Here is my second contribution this forum under the label:
Did you really think passengers' comments can beat the airlines' comments?

Thanks for sharing with us:

Late night our PSA flight US2211 CLT-DAY was delayed do to mnt. in its inbound city, JAX. When the A/C arrived a woman refused to get on because she was leary about flying on an A/C that had mnt. I got to thinking and asked her if she would drive her car home from the repair shop. She replied "Yes, because it's fixed."
"WELL SO IS YOUR AIRPLANE!"

earthman

Post by earthman »

Everytime the car leaves the repair shop, something that used to work before no longer works. I hope it's better than that for aircraft...