Charges/incentive in LGG

Join this forum to discuss the latest news that happened in the world of commercial aviation.

Moderator: Latest news team

Acid-drop

Re: Charges/incentive in LGG

Post by Acid-drop »

This is a "trash" topic so everybody can say what they have to say without poluting the interesting topics...
I guess making a "LGG vs BRU" topic could be interesting also. Many people have things to say, so I guess it's logical to find a place.

taz1968

Post by taz1968 »

that might be a good idea acid.
everybody is free to read that topic or not.
in any case unwanted comments are less in other ones, or you could place unwanted topics over there ;)

liege-bierset

Post by liege-bierset »

Filou wrote:Acid-Drop,
So did AfricaWest, after leaving SPL they were willing to go to LGG but started at BRU. And even 1 year later LGG was pushing hard again and Africawest was like gone, but luckily decided to stay as they had to admit benefits are worth money.And now they admit it is worth money all of it
See " LGG Latest news"
Hi Filou, maybe you need a cristal ball. Anyhow, this is not the kind of business I like to see in Liège...
Btw: hope that Anastasia will not delete this post...again. :mrgreen:

regi

Post by regi »

liege-bierset wrote:
Filou wrote:Acid-Drop,
So did AfricaWest, after leaving SPL they were willing to go to LGG but started at BRU. And even 1 year later LGG was pushing hard again and Africawest was like gone, but luckily decided to stay as they had to admit benefits are worth money.And now they admit it is worth money all of it
See " LGG Latest news"
Hi Filou, maybe you need a cristal ball. Anyhow, this is not the kind of business I like to see in Liège...
Btw: hope that Anastasia will not delete this post...again. :mrgreen:
Can you explain this :
this is not the kind of business I like to see in Liège...

Is there something wrong with this company? Or is it because of going shopping around for cheap deals, hopping from the one place to the other ?