airsickness bags

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
kotszakje

airsickness bags

Post by kotszakje »

Hi all,

I want to use this opportunity to make some publicity for my site:

http://users.skynet.be/airsicknessbags

It's a small site about one of my biggest hobbies, collecting airsickness bags. I hope to extend it in the (near?) future with info about other hobbies of mine, like travelling, photography, drawing comic books,...

If there are members here working for SN Brussels, could you tell when they will use bags with SN Brussels' logo? As it is one of my favourite airlines, it would be a nice addition to my collection, but last time I flew them they only had plain white bags.

I appreciate any contributions to my collection! thanks!

luchtzak.be: great site, I've been here several times before, but this is actually the first time I post. Keep up the good work!

cheers,

fred

luchtzak

Re: airsickness bags

Post by luchtzak »

Fred kotszakje,
kotszakje wrote:If there are members here working for SN Brussels, could you tell when they will use bags with SN Brussels' logo? As it is one of my favourite airlines, it would be a nice addition to my collection, but last time I flew them they only had plain white bags.
Indeed kotszakje, they only have the white-ones. I work for SN Brussels Airlines, I will send you one the moment we have other ones! I allready saw a preview of the new airsicknessbag and it looks quite promising! :lol:
kotszakje wrote:luchtzak.be: great site, I've been here several times before, but this is actually the first time I post. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the nice words :lol: and also thanks for registering :-)

:twisted: Spread the word! :twisted:

greetings,

luchtzak
:rock:

kotszakje

Post by kotszakje »

looking forward to see the new SNBrussels bag. Very kind of you to send me one.

> :twisted: Spread the word! :twisted:

I'll post a link to this site on my link-page.

regards,
fred