Welcome to AerPix.Net

This is the place to hang out when you have finished your aviation related discussions, please remain always friendly and respectful against each other! Offensive and/or racist remarks are not allowed.
aerpix

Welcome to AerPix.Net

Post by aerpix »

Hi all

I am new to this place, and would not like to miss the opportunity to promote my personal website AerPix.Net.

Please come in and find the latest photos from Zurich airport

and from my travels

as well as information about Zurich airport and myself, including my aircraft logs from all airports I visit.

There is also a VC-10 special, dealing with my all-time favourite aircraft and holding a complete production list and a wealth of interesting photos

So please come in and find out yourself. I look forward to comments and critics.

Regards,
Peter

sn26567

Post by sn26567 »

Glad to see you on thos forum, Aerpix. I was a regular "reader" of your website.

I also used to get regular e-mails from you announcing all new pictures. Don't you send them anymore?
André
ex Sabena #26567

aerpix

Post by aerpix »

Thank your for your comments, André. Yes, I still send out messages when I have update the Photo Gallery, and if they no longer reach you than the e-mail I had of you was probably causing problems, with mails bouncing back. After a couple of times I usually delete any such address.

If you let me have your current e-mail, I will be more than happy to add you to my mailing list again.

Regards,
Peter

Sabena_690

Post by Sabena_690 »

Excellent website with an excellent newsletter!

Regards
Frederic